Be ready for anything with the DuroMax XP11500EH generator. Equipped to run on either gasoline or liquid propane, this dual fuel unit can perform anywhere that portable power is needed. Easy to transport over any terrain, from the neck of the woods to the downtown jobsite, the XP11500EH generator will keep you going.
POWERFUL 457cc ENGINE
Plenty of power for your most demanding needs.
Protects your generator from power surges.
ALL METAL CONSTRUCTION
Built tough to last even on the roughest job sites.
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline.
- Plenty of Power – With 11,500 starting watts and 9,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 457cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and one 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a digital voltmeter.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP11500EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP11500EH is the first unit to feature an OHV Air Cooled Engine. Look around and you will not find another unit with this large of an engine. This powerplant produces the 11,500 watts of peak power that feeds the fully functional power panel. By utilizing an engine, the XP11500EH can handle heavy electrical loads as well as easily power multiple small load appliances simultaneously. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
120v 20A GFCI Outlet
120v 30A Twist Lock
120/240v 30A Twist Lock
120/240v 50A Heavy Duty Outlet
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP11500EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Tool Set.
- Propane Regulator.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||75|
|Running Amperage at 240V||37.5|
|Runtime at 25% Load||20|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Running Amperage at 120V||71.25|
|Running Amperage at 240V||45.52|
|Runtime at 25% Load||15|
|Runtime at 50% Load||6|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||40.5 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||29"-Long x 30"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||224-lbs|
|Volume (db)||74 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|