The largest Dual Fuel digital inverter on the market, the XP16000iH is excellent for emergency home backup or power on the jobsite. Use clean power to operate your television, laptops, and other sensitive electronics. This inverter comes with a digital control center so you can monitor power output, load level, and running hours at a glance. Double your power by connecting a second XP16000iH with a parallel kit (sold separately).
RUNS ON GAS OR PROPANE
Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
Safely operate digital electronics including televisions and computers.
DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
Track voltage output, gasoline level, and maintenance hours.
DOUBLE YOUR POWER
Connect two X16000iH inverters together to double your power output. (Sold separately.)
- Power on the Go â€“ With 16,000 peak watts and 13,000 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology â€“ This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- CO Alert â€“ Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Inverter Technology â€“ Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start â€“ Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready â€“ Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
- Battery Tender â€“ Keep your generator's battery charged and ready to start at a moment's notice.
- Low Oil Shutoff â€“ Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Digital Control Center â€“ The Digital Control Center features an LCD display showing hours run, voltage output, and load level.
- Parallel Capability â€“ Connect two XP16000iH inverters together to double your power to 18,000 peak watts and 15,200 running watts. (Parallel kit sold separately.)
- Complies with Emissions Standards â€“ All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP16000iH Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 744cc Engine delivering a peak of 16,000 surge watts / 13,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP16000iH features a user-friendly push button with a remote that's as simple as starting your car. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP16000iH Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Propane Regulator
- Remote Control
- Battery Tender
- Tool Set
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipmen|
|Peak Wattage||16,000 Watts|
|Running Wattage||13,000 Watts|
|Running Amperage at 120V||108.33 Amps|
|Running Amperage at 240V||54.17 Amps|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18.2 hrs|
|Runtime at 50% Load||10.5 hrs|
|Peak Wattage||15,200 Watts|
|Running Wattage||12,350 Watts|
|Running Amperage at 120V||102.92 Amps|
|Running Amperage at 240V||51.46 Amps|
|Runtime at 25% load on 40/60/100 lb Tank||11 / 16.5 / 27.75 hrs|
|Runtime at 50% load on 40/60/100 lb Tank||6 / 9.4 / 14.5 hrs|
|Engine and Emission Specification|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||Variable Speed (Dependent on load)|
|Starting Type||Push Button|
|Idle Control||Demand Based Variable Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Pressure and Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||50.7 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||60 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||6003 Sliding Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|CARB Certified||No - Cannot Ship to California|
|49 State Emissions||Yes|
|Battery Tender Port||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||10.5 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||38.3"-Long x 30.8"-Wide x 34.4"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||368-lbs|
|Volume (db)||66.9 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|Package Dimensions||42"-Long x 34"-Wide x 36"-High|