Clean, quiet, and unsurpassed in its class, the DuroMax XP2300iH Digital Portable Inverter can generate 2,300 watts of POWER! This inverter features a digital control center so you can monitor power output, fuel level, and running hours at a glance. Double your power by connecting a second XP2300iH with the included parallel kit.
RUNS ON GAS OR PROPANE
Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
Safely operate digital electronics including televisions and computers.
DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
Track voltage output, gasoline level, and maintenance hours.
DOUBLE YOUR POWER
Connect two XP2300iH inverters together to double your power output. (Sold separately.)
- Power on the Go - With 2,300 peak watts and 1,800 running watts, this generator is perfect for camping, tailgating, or anywhere else you need portable power.
- Dual Fuel Technology - This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- CO Alert – Automatically turns off the generator when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Inverter Technology - Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Low Oil Shutoff - Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Digital Control Center - The Digital Control Center features an LCD display showing gas level, hours run, voltage output, and load level.
- Parallel Capability - Connect two XP2300iH inverters together to double your power to 4,600 peak watts and 3,600 running watts.
- Complies with Emissions Standards - All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP2300iH Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator has a 80cc Engine delivering a peak of 2300 surge watts / 1800 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. All DuroMax Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP2300iH features a user-friendly recoil start. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP2300iH Dual Fuel Inverter Generator
- Oil Funnel
- Spark Plug Wrench
- Parallel cables
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||15|
|Runtime at 25% Load||13|
|Runtime at 50% Load||7|
|Running Amperage at 120V||14.16|
|Runtime at 25% Load||38|
|Runtime at 50% Load||18|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600-5300 RPM|
|Idle Control||Demand Based Variable Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||13 fluid oz|
|Suggessted Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||1.1 Gallons|
|Product Dimensions||22"-Long x 14"-Wide x 20"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||50.6-lbs|
|Volume (db)||52 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|