You asked for it and DuroMax delivered! Introducing the XP15000HXT Tri Fuel generator that America has been waiting for. With 15,000 watts of peak power, this unit will run on Gasoline, Propane, or NATURAL GAS and stands alone as the largest Tri Fuel portable generator on the market!
RUNS ON GAS, PROPANE, OR NATURAL GAS
Runs on gas, propane, or natural gas, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
EQUIPPED WITH CO ALERT
An advanced technology to keep your family safe and sound from harmful engine fumes.
DIGITAL COMMAND CENTER
Track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours.
PUSH BUTTON START
With Push Button Start, starting your generator is as easy as starting your car.
- Tri Fuel Technology: This generator runs on gasoline, propane, and natural gas, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice. Gasoline is a tried-and-true fuel option that's readily available. Propane is a cleaner burning fuel that is cost effective, fuel efficient, and has a long shelf life. Natural gas has the benefit of providing you with unlimited fuel supply and hooks up directly to your home's gas line, so you don't have to worry about storing tanks and spills.
- Home Power Backup Ready: With 15,000 watts of POWER, the XP15000HXT will power your lights, appliances, AC system and other household essentials with ease during a storm or power outage. It comes equipped with a 50 amp plug that hooks up directly to your home via a transfer switch.
- Powerful 500cc OHV Engine: At the heart of this generator resides a robust DuroMax engine designed to provide you with the most power.
- CO Alert: Protect your family from dangerous engine fumes. DuroMax offers the safest generators on the market with our CO Alert technology, which turns off the generator automatically when an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Push Button Start and Remote Start: Turn on your generator with a simple push of a button, or use the remote to conveniently start your generator from a distance.
- Advanced Computer Interface: We've upgraded this generator with the latest computer system and a large LED display so you can view the gas gauge, load gauge, as well as the voltage, frequency, and time at a glance.
- Fully Loaded Power Panel: This generator comes equipped with a variety of outlets to suit your needs, including 4 120V 20A GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock, 1 120 / 240V 30A twist lock, and 1 120 / 240V 50A HEAVY DUTY outlet.
- Front-Facing Fuel Interface: Switch between fuel types easily and effortlessly with our front facing fuel interface, now with quick connects. The flexible fuel line allows you to hook up your generator to propane tanks of all sizes, while the long, oversized 3/4 in. 5 meter hose will easily accommodate your generator and gas line setup.
- 100% Copper Windings: We utilize the highest quality materials to build our generators. Compared to aluminum windings that degrade quickly, copper is an excellent heat conductor and allows you to put out the same amount of power for longer, extending the life of your generator and ensuring it lasts you for years.
- All-Metal Construction: Built tough to last. An all-metal frame and control panel ensures this generator is durable and reliable enough to withstand severe weather, heavy use, and years of wear-and-tear.
- Complies with Emission Standards: All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
- 5 Year Warranty: A portable generator is an essential appliance - it is your lifeline in case of an emergency event. We've included an industry-leading 5-Year Residential Warranty and 1-Year Commercial Warranty with the XP15000HXT to protect your investment and offer you even greater peace of mind.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP15000HXT Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 670cc Engine delivering a peak of 15000 surge watts / 12000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP15000HXT features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. (except water - we are working on skus). The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP15000HXT features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP15000HXT Electric Start Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Propane Regulator.
- 15-Foot x 3/4-Inch Natural Gas Hose
- Remote Control.
- Owner's Manual.
- 5-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||100|
|Running Amperage at 240V||50|
|Runtime at 25% Load||17.9|
|Runtime at 50% Load||12|
|Running Amperage at 120V||95|
|Running Amperage at 240V||47.5|
|Runtime at 25% Load||12.5|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8.5|
|Running Amperage at 120V||85.5|
|Running Amperage at 240V||42.75|
|Natural Gas fuel pressure requirements||6.0 - 9.0 inches of water column|
|Natural Gas BTU requirements at full load||278,000 BTU|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM ± 100 RPM|
|Starting Type||Push Button|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline, Propane, and Natural Gas|
|Oil Cooling Type||Pressure and Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||57.5 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||60 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||6003 Sliding Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||13.2 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions W/O Packaging||36"-Long x 33.2"-Wide x 32"-High|
|Product Weight w/ Natural gas||362-lbs|
|Product Weight w/ Packaging||421-lbs|
|Volume @ 50% Load (db)||78 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|
|Natural Gas Hose Included||Yes - 15-Foot x 3/4-Inch Natural Gas Hose|