BE READY FOR ANYTHING with DuroMaxâ€™s ALL-NEW HX Series!!! This brand new, Dual Fuel portable generator lineup features â€œCO Alert Technologyâ€� that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected. Protect your loved ones and enjoy safe and easy operation with DUROMAX! The XP5500HX delivers the most power in its class with 5500 watts of power you can take anywhere! With a 210cc OHV-V DuroMax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for Camping, RVs, tailgating, and can power lights and household appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, and fans during any power outage or emergency event.
RUNS ON GAS OR PROPANE
Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
EQUIPPED WITH CO ALERT
An advanced technology to keep your family safe and sound from harmful engine fumes.
DIGITAL COMMAND CENTER
Track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours.
Double the 120v power for appliances and RV's
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, USB outlets, a front-facing fuel interface, and DuroMaxâ€™s exclusive MX2 switch that harnesses the generator's full power by combining the two 19-amp 120-volt circuits into one powerhouse 38-amp circuit. The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Equipped with DuroMax â€œCO Alert Technologyâ€� that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Built using a powerful 210cc OHV-V DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes two 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet.
- Onboard the XP5500HX are individual circuit breakers, idle control, and a low oil sensor.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP5500HX Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 210cc Engine rated at 7.5 HP delivering a peak of 5500 surge watts / 4500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP5500HX features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. (except water - we are working on skus). The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP5500HX features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 5 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP5500HX Electric Start Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Propane Regulator.
- Owner's Manual.
- 5-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||37.50|
|Running Amperage at 240V||18.75|
|Runtime at 25% Load||19|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9|
|Running Amperage at 120V||35.63|
|Running Amperage at 240V||17.81|
|Runtime at 25% Load||15|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 23"-Wide x 22"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||128-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|