- COsense Technology – STOPS, ALERTS, SAVES.Powerful protection from hazardous carbon monoxide.
- Generac 816cc EFI engine delivers the right amount of power to get the best performance and efficiency out of your engine.
- True Power Technology with less than <5% THD to safely power sensitive electronic equipment in your home.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Large-capacity fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Hardened 1-1/4” steel tube cradle for added strength and durability.
- Hour Meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- Electric Start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up
What's in The Box
- Generac GP SERIES 18000E Portable Generator - GP18000EFI
- Owner's Manual
- 3 Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 2 Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|AC Rated Output Running Watts||1800|
|AC Max Output Motor Starting Watts||22500|
|AC Voltage||120/240 VAC|
|Rated VAC Amperage||75 / 150|
|MAX Rated VAC Amperage||187.8/93.75|
|Recommended Oil||10W-30 / SAE30|
|Lubrication Method||Oil Pump|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Low Oil Shutdown Method||Low Pressure|
|Battery Type||Group U1|
|Battery Part No.||N/A (Replacement batteries must be purchased locally)|
|Battery Dimensions||Group U1 has a standard case size|
|Neutral Bonded to Ground||Yes - Neutral Bonded to Frame|
|Start Switch Type||Off/Run/Start Switch|
|Switch Location||On Control Panel|
|Fuel Gauge||Built-In Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltr)||14.2 (54)|
|Run Time at 50% (Hours)||9|
|Handle Style||Folding, Locking|
|Wheel Type||12" Never Flat Wheels|