Generac 7228 18KW Guardian Home Backup Generator w/WiFi and Home Transfer Switch
- Air-cooled home backup generator that runs on a Generac 816cc G-Force twin-cylinder engine with a 3600 RPM max. The aluminum cylinder block and sturdy casing make it very durable
- The model features a dual-fuel carburetion system that runs on liquid propane or natural gas. It produces 18,000 watts on LP and 17,000 on natural gas. Changing from LP to natural gas is easy
- The oil tank stores up to 2.2 quarts / 2.1 liters of oil. The full pressure oil lubrication system allows the engine to run efficiently for long hours. It will also extend the maintenance intervals
- The automatic transfer switch has a NEMA/UL 3R aluminum enclosure and can be installed both indoors and outdoors
- Choose from 100amp 16-circuit switch or a 200amp service rated smart switch
- The ATS features smart management modules to manage power for air-conditioners and similar heavy loads
- Smart Management Module manages up to 4 air conditioners efficiently. The load management system protects the engine from overload so the generator never shuts down when you need it the most.
- G-Flex variable speed technology allows the air-cooled gas engine to operate at various speeds to adjust to the changing load conditions
- This all-new Guardian 7226 generator can power up air conditioners, refrigerators, furnaces, sump pumps, microwaves, computers, monitors, TV, lights, and more
- TRUE POWER TECHNOLOGY makes it perfect for use with modern electronics and appliances with micro-circuitry such as HVACs, refrigerators, laptops, cell phones, and tablets
- The model is cETL/ETL, cUL2200/UL2200 certified
What's in The Box
- Generac 18KW GUARDIAN Generator - 7228
- 200 Amp Whole Home Transfer Switch
- Owners Manual
- 5 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max Continuous Rated Watts(LP)||18000|
|Max Continuous Rated Watts(NG)||17000|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||less than 5 percent|
|Number of Rotor Poles||2|
|Rated AC Frequency||60 hz|
|Main Line Circuit Breaker||80 amp|
|Sound Output in dB(a) at 23 ft w/ Normal Load||65|
|Sound Output in dB(a) at 23 ft w/ Quiet Test Low Speed||55|
|Engine Type||G-Force 800 Series|
|Ignition Type||Solid State w/ magneto|
|Cylinder Block||Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve|
|Valve Arrangement||Overhead Valve|
|Oil Capacity Including Filter||Approx 2.2 qt / 2.1 L|
|Fuel Consumption Full Load(NG)||247 ft/hr|
|Fuel Consumption Full Load(LP)||110 ft/hr|
|Mode Buttons||Auto, Manual, Off|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||48 x 25 x 29 in|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.