Reliance 510D 120/240-Volt 50-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch
- Completely prewired with color-coded wiring for fast and easy installation.
- Sixteen-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center - simply select the branch circuits in the load center that are needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran 2 wire leads as instructed in the Installation Instructions (see below).
- Non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw Utility/Generator toggle switches for each circuit.
- Utilizes conventional 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers to protect each branch circuit when the toggle switch is in the Generator position. (The load center breakers protect the circuits when the toggle switches are in the Utility position.)
- This model includes one 20A double pole circuit breaker, two 20A single pole circuit breakers, and six 15A single pole circuit breakers.
- Easily re-configured in the field for up to two 30A and eight 20A single pole circuits, or up to five double pole circuits as needed.
- Allows for installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers as needed.
- UL Listed for all popular brands and types of breakers, including AFCI and GFCI.
- Rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts.
- Includes a hinged non-metallic cover to protect circuit breakers and toggle switches as well as provide a finished appearance.
- UL Listed to UL Standard 1008 and is suitable for use in accordance with article 702 of the National Electrical Code ANSI/NFPA 70.
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 50-Amp 10-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch - 510D
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Generator Running Wattage||12,500|
|15A Single Pole Breakers||6|
|20A Single Pole Breakers||2|
|20A Doulbe Pole Breakers||1|
|Max. Combined Load at 125 Vac||100|
|Max. Combined Load at 250 Vac||250|
|Single Pole Circuits||10|
|Double Pole Circuits||5|
|Max. Load/Circuit from Generator||Two 30A and Eight 20A|
|Max. Load/Circuit from Load Center||30A|
|Recommended Cord Size (Guage)||6|
|Conduit Size (in.)||1|
|Conduit Length (in.)||16|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.)||11.25 x 11.75 x 4.5|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-499-0030
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.