Reliance 306C 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 6-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch
45-Day Money Back
- Pro/Tran 2 transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, and 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers.
- The 1-inch breakers allow a larger circuit size (max of 1 x 30A double-pole), and installation of AFCI and GFCI breakers.
- All models include a hinged detachable cover to help protect and finish off the overall look of the product.
- These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications.
- The 16-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to a knockout on the load center and all factory wires are clearly marked and colored for identification.
What's in The Box
- 120/240-Volt 30-Amp 6-Circuit Pro/Tran Indoor Transfer Switch - 306C
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max. Generator Running Watts||7,500|
|Max. Single-Pole Circuits||6|
|Max. Double-Pole Circuits||3|
|Max. Rating Per Circuit||2/30A,4/20A|
|Max. Combined Load at 125 Vac||60|
|Max. Combined Load at 250 Vac||30|
|Recommended Cord Size (Guage)||10|
|Conduit Size (in.)||3/4|
|Conduit Length (in.)||16|
|Dimensions (HxWxD) (in.)||11.25 x 7.75 x 4.5|