Generac RD02025ADAL 20kW 1800 RPM Extended Steel Tank Standby Diesel Generator
- Generac Protector Series Diesel Standby Generator
- Designed for residential and light commercial applications
- Fully Automatic Operation When Paired w/ Generac ATS
- Generator is only compatible with Generac Auto Transfer Switches
- Mitsubishi 2.5L In-Line 4-Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Fuel efficient design runs at 1800 RPM for long engine life
- Integrated, Extended-Run, 95-Gallon Double-Wall Base Fuel Tank
- Provides up to 92.2 hours of run time at 1/2 load
- Two-Line LCD Evolution Controller
- Easy viewing, monitoring and management of generator functions
- Quiet Test
- Runs at a lower RPM, is quieter and consumes less fuel
- Isochronous Electronic Governor Control
- Precise load response and voltage/frequency regulation (1 percent)
- Corrosion-Resistant Aluminum Enclosure
- Enhanced durability, ideal for coastal and salt-water environments
- Sound dampening design limits sound pressure to a low 70dB(A)
- Code Ready - Compatibility With A Variety Of Environments
- External Vent and Fill, UL/CUL 142-Listed Double Wall Based Tank
What's in The Box
- Generac 20 kW 120/240V Automatic Extended Standby Diesel Generator - RD02025ADAL
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Voltage||120/240 Single Phase|
|Run time at 50 percent Load||92.2 hr|
|Tank Size||95 gallons|
|Rated Amps||83 amps|
|Decibel Rating||65 test|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Starting System||12V Auto Start|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-499-0030
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.