The DuroMax 5,500 Watt Mighty Series Dual-Fuel Generator is one of the most powerful and unique generator in its class. Powered by either gasoline or propane, the dual-fuel capability coupled with an available 5.500 peak watts in a small footprint allows this generator to be used anywhere for anything! Similar units cost 2x as much and are 2x the weight.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Plenty of Power – With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Powerful Engine – The DuroMax 224cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- MX2 Technology - Get the maximum power from each of the 120-volt receptacles. Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power. Ideal for usage with RVs.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, and 1 120/240V 30A twist lock outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP5500EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP5500EH provides easy, reliable starting with either the keyed electric start or E-Z recoil pull start. This unit is durable enough for construction sites as well as easy enough to transport for tailgating or camping. The 5,500 watts of power gives you enough power to run lights, tv, refrigerator, or any other necessary items during a power outage. Packing an impressive 5500 peak watts into a portable unit was no easy task.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP5550EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- DC Charging Cables.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||37.50|
|Running Amperage at 240V||18.75|
|Runtime at 25% Load||19|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9|
|Running Amperage at 120V||35.63|
|Running Amperage at 240V||17.81|
|Runtime at 25% Load||15|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Size||224 cc|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Rocker Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||20.3 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||20 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||4 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||25"-Long x 22"-Wide x 22"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||124-lbs|
|Volume (db)||69 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|