DuroMax XP16HP 420cc 16-Hp Recoil Start Horizontal Gas Powered Engine
- 4 Stroke OHV engine.
- Large 1.75 Gallon Fuel Tank.
- Runs on Standard 87 Octane Gasoline
- Start System: E-Z Pull Recoil Starter.
- Air Cleaner: Dual, Semi-dry, Oil Bath.
- Engine May have slight alternate cosmetic styling
- EPA and CARB Approved for Safe Mandated Use
- Applications: Go Karts, Pressure Washers, Trailer Mounted - Mobile Carwashes, Log Splitters, RotoTillers - Cultivators, Water/Trash Transfer Pump.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax 16hp Pull Start Engine
- Owners Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Displacement:||420cc Bore: 90, Stroke: 66.|
|Max Output:||16.0 HP / 3600 RPM.|
|Max Torque:||28.5 Nm / 23.34 ft/lb.|
|Shaft Size:||1 Diameter, 2-3/4 Long, 1/4 Keyway,|
|Shaft End:||3/8 Size 24 UNF - Drilled and Tapped|
|Measurement from Center of Shaft to Base:||5|
|Dimensions Of Unit:||1.75 Gallons|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||3.0 Joules|
|Average Run Time:||1/2 Gallon Per Hour (at 1/2 load)|
|Dry Weight:||77 lbs|
|Recommended Fuel Type:||Gasoline - 87 Octane Rating Or Better|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
I put this engine on my go kart and she goes through anything mud, trails, trees, she don't give a hoot. put her on the road and she does about 45-50mph
I have been using the duromax the past 2 yrs in my push blowers! 13 hp and still going strong so when my leaf vac motor blew up I figured why not give the 16 hp a try so far so good! cant beat it
Good replacement motor for tired old briggs and Stratton type junk. Ive put about 20 hrs on it with no problems.