The DuroMax XP13000E provides power normally found in home standby units, but in a portable package. This workhorse is powered by a 500cc OHV DuroMax Engine. With 10,500 watts of running power and the ability to surge up to 13,000 watts, this generator can power household essentials such as lights, small and large appliances, and your home's central A/C system. The fully loaded power panel features multiple outlets including 2 120V GFCI protected household outlets. The panel also includes individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe. This unit is both EPA and CARB-approved for operation in all 50 states.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Plenty of Power â€“ With 13,000 starting watts and 10,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Powerful Engine â€“ The DuroMax 500cc OHV engine is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs, from powering high voltage appliances to heavy duty power tools.
- Idle Control â€“ Lowers the RPMs of the generator when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal on job sites where power is used intermittently.
- Low Oil Shutoff â€“ Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel â€“ The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a voltmeter and 12V DC charging posts for charging external batteries.
- Complies with Emissions Standards â€“ All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warrantyand 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
This workhorse Generator is powered by a 500cc DuroMax OHV Engine that feeds the fully loaded power panel which allows the user to pull up to the maximum 13,000 watts of power. Also on the power panel are individual breakers to prevent overloading and keep everything safe. The noise reducing muffler also utilizes a spark arrestor making it EPA approved for safe use in U.S. National Parks. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster or needed for camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP13000E features a user-friendly, Push Button/Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP13000E Push Button/Electric Start Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Owner's manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||87.5|
|Running Amperage at 240V||43.75|
|Runtime at 25% Load||17|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Push Button|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||40.5 fluid oz|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||29"-Long x 30"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||236-lbs|
|Volume (db)||74 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|