The XP10000HX is the most versatile model of the HX Series with 10,000 watts of POWER. This unit provides the power normally found in stationary home standby generators but in a more affordable, portable package! With a 439cc OHV DuroMax Engine, this workhorse is PERFECT for HOME BACKUP and can power most household essentials such as lights, appliances, and even central A/C systems during any power outage, storm, or emergency event.
RUNS ON GAS OR PROPANE
Runs on gasoline or liquid propane, offering the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice
EQUIPPED WITH CO ALERT
An advanced technology to keep your family safe and sound from harmful engine fumes.
DIGITAL COMMAND CENTER
Track voltage output, operating frequency, and maintenance hours.
PUSH BUTTON START
With Push Button Start, starting your generator is as easy as starting your car.
- All-new control center with a digital multimeter, push-button start, and a front-facing fuel interface allowing you to change your fuel type in seconds! The digital multimeter displays voltage, frequency, total hours run, and hours until the recommended maintenance.
- This generator runs on gasoline or propane, giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Equipped with DuroMax CO Alert technology that will automatically shut down the generator if an unsafe level of carbon monoxide is detected.
- Built using a powerful 439cc OHV DuroMax engine and features ALL COPPER WINDINGS designed to make your generator last for years.
- The fully loaded power panel includes four 120V GFCI household outlets, one 120V 30AMP outlet, one 120/240V 30AMP twist-lock outlet, and a heavy-duty 120/240V 50AMP outlet making it transfer switch ready!
- Onboard the XP10000HX are individual circuit breakers, idle control, and a low oil sensor.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP10000HX Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 439cc Engine rated at 18 HP delivering a peak of 10000 surge watts / 8000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliances simultaneously. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP10000HX features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. (except water - we are working on skus). The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites. All DuroMax Generators are user-friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels and handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP10000HX features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 5 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP10000HX Electric Start Generator.
- Oil Funnel.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Tool Set.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Propane Regulator.
- Owner's Manual.
- 5-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||66.67|
|Running Amperage at 240V||33.33|
|Runtime at 25% Load||22|
|Runtime at 50% Load||10|
|Running Amperage at 120V||63.33|
|Running Amperage at 240V||31.67|
|Runtime at 25% Load||17|
|Runtime at 50% Load||9|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Push Button|
|Idle Control||No Load Low Idle|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Fuel Types||Gasoline and Propane|
|Oil Cooling Type||Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||37.2 fluid oz|
|Suggested Propane Tank Size||40 lbs. minimum|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Ball Bearing|
|CO Sensor Shutdown||Yes|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Propane Hose & Regulator||Included|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||8.3 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||29"-Long x 30"-Wide x 26"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||228-lbs|
|Volume (db)||72 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|