Yamaha SP20ET 1/2-Hp 79-Gallon Electric Dewatering Submersible Trash Pump
45-Day Money Back
- Efficient 1/2 HP Motor - Can pump up to 79 Gallons Per Minute or 4760 Gallons Per Hour for quick and easy dewatering.
- The SP20ET is made with heavy duty cast iron design to handle heavy usage and tough Construction site applications.
- Lightweight, weighs only 33 pounds
- 2-Inch Port Side discharge - Allows for dewatering surfaces up to 2-Inch.
- Double mechanical seals run in an "oil" filled chamber of liquid paraffin to prevent damage from periods of dry running.
- Built-in thermal protector turns off the power supply in case of overload, protecting the motor from overheating.
- 20 ft. Power cord is uni-body construction ensuring excellent water tightness and long reach.
- Trash pump can handle solids up to 5/8 In. including leaves and sewage.
- Cleanout is fast and easy by means of three butterfly bolts.
- Completely rebuildable - All parts are replaceable.
- Float Switch - Allows automatic operation.
- Complete drainage/dewatering of flat surfaces
- Rooftops, parking structures, parking lots
- Basements, crawl spaces
- Industrial and plant maintenance
What's in The Box
- Yamaha 1/2 HP 79 Gallon Electric Dewatering Submersible Trash Pump - SP20ET
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Pump Type||Dewatering Electric Submersible Trash|
|Discharge Size (In.)||2 In.|
|Discharge Style||Side discharge|
|Rated Current (Amp)||7 Amp|
|Motor Output (HP)||1/2 HP|
|Wattage Draw Start-up||2000 Watt|
|Running Wattage||840 Watt|
|Thermal Overload Protection||Yes|
|Delivery Volume (Gpm)||79 Gpm|
|Maximum Output (Gph)||4,760 Gph|
|Maximum Discharge Head (ft)||33 ft|
|Float Swich||Optional Accessory|
|Power Cord Length (ft)||20 ft.|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)( In.)||10 x 10 x 17 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||33 lbs|