Yamaha EF5500D 358cc 5,500-Watt 120/240-Volt Dual Voltage Recoil Start Generator
45-Day Money Back
- Comes standard with wheel kit, fold-down/locking handles.
- Eight hours run time at full load œ 13% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital Hour Meter, Digital Volt Meter displays total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- Lifting eye convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is ideal for the job site or home backup.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption (GFCI) senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
- The EF5500D features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
- Tool kit makes service easier
- OHV MZ360 ENGINE
- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head. Yamaha legendary durability and reliability
- CAST IRON CYLINDER LINING
- Optimal heat dissipation
- AUTOMATIC OIL WARNING SYSTEM
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low. Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- TRANSISTORIZED IGNITION
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark. Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- AUTO DECOMPRESSION
- Automatically opens exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA EMISSION ENGINE LIFE RATING
- The EF5500D meet the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
- GROUND FAULT INTERRUPTER (G.F.I.)
- If the system senses a leak to aground,a it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries
- FACTORY WARRANTY
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty
What's in The Box
- 5500 Watt 120V/240V Dual Voltage 358cc Premium Generator with Wheels and Locking Handles
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Type||Dual Voltage, Brushless, AC Generator|
|Maximum AC Output||5500 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||4500 Watts|
|Rated / Maximum AC Current||36.0 / 44.0 Amps @ 120V - 18.75 / 22.9 Amps @ 240V|
|L X W X H||31.5 X 28.4 X 29.1 In|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.9 Gal|
|Continuous Operation At Rated Load||9.0 Hr|
|Noise Leve||l74.1 DBA|
|Dry Weight||212 Lb|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty|