Husqvarna 460 Rancher 20-Inch 60.3cc X-Torq Gas Powered Chainsaw - 966048330
45-Day Money Back
- Air Injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- X-Torq - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Quick-release air filter - Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control - Easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-mounted chain tensioner - Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Three-piece crankshaft - For maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Front handle ergonomics - Better grip and a 7-Degree offset handle reduces fatigue.
- LowVib - System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump - Control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Felling marks - Distinct marks for better felling precision.
- Smart Start® - Designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Air Purge - Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Inertia activated chain brake - Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
What's in The Box
- 460 Rancher 20" 3/8 Pitch .058 Gauge 60.3cc Chainsaw w/ X-Torq and LowVib
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Power Output||3.62 Hp|
|Max. Power Speed||9,000 Rpm|
|Fuel Tank volume||14.88 Fl. Oz.|
|Fuel Consumption||437 G/Kwh|
|Idling speed||2,700 rpm|
|Spark Plug||Champion RCJ7Y, NGK BPMR7A|
|Electrode Gap||0.02 in.|
|Max. Torque||3.4 Nm / 7,000 Rpm|
|Bar Length||20 in.|
|Oil Tank Volume||.7 US Pint|
|Oil Pump Type||Automatic|
|Equivalent Vibration Level (AHV, EQ)
Front / Rear Handle
|3.5 / 4.5 M/S2|
|Sound Pressure Level at Operators Ear||104 db(A)|
|Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (LWA)||114 db(A)|
|Recommended Bar Length||20 in.|
|Chain Speed at Max. Power||65.62 Fts|
|Chain Speed at 133-Percent of
Max. Engine Power Speed