Husqvarna 455 Rancher 18-Inch 55.5cc X-Torq Gas Powered Chainsaw - 965030290
45-Day Money Back
- X-Torq - Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection - Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
- Quick-release air filter - Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Combined choke/stop control - Easier starting and reduces the risk of engine flooding.
- Side-Mounted Chain Tensioner - Easier access to chain tensioning device.
- Three-Piece Crankshaft - For maximum durability for the toughest applications.
- Front Handle Ergonomics - Better grip and a offset handle reduces fatigue.
- LowVib - System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable Oil Pump - Control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Felling Marks - Distinct marks for better felling precision.
- Smart Start - Designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- Air Purge - Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Inertia Activated Chain Brake - Reduces the likelihood of injury due to kickback.
What's in The Box
- 455 Rancher 18" 3/8 Pitch .058 Gauge 55.5cc Chainsaw w/ X-Torq and LowVib
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Cylinder Displacement||55.5 Cc|
|Power Output||3.5 Hp|
|Maximum Power Speed||9000 Rpm|
|Fuel Tank Volume||14.88 Fl Oz|
|Fuel Consumption||407 G/kwh|
|Idling Speed||2700 Rpm|
|Spark Plug||ngk Bpmr7a, Champion Rcj7y|
|Torque, Max.||3.2 Nm/6600 Rpm|
|Part Number||965 03 02-90|
|Oil Tank Volume||0.7 Us Pint|
|Oil Pump Type||automatic|
|Equivalent Vibration Level (Ahv, Eq) Front / Rear Handle||3.5/4.5 M/s|
|Sound Pressure Level At Operators Ear||104 Db(A)|
|Sound Power Level, Guaranteed (Lwa)||114 Db(A)|
|Weight (Excl. Cutting Equipment)||12.8 Lbs|
|Recommended Bar Length||18"|
|Chain Speed At Max Power||65.62 Fts|
|Chain Speed At 133% Of Maximum Engine Power Speed||87.27 Fts|