Generac QT08054AVAX 80kW 120/240V Standby Generator LP (Not for sale in CA/MA)
- Generac Emergency Standby Power Generator (LP)
- For commercial buildings and large homes w/ 120/240V 1P service
- WILL NOT WORK with NG fuel source
- Ultra-quiet operation during weekly exercises
- Reduces sound output to 64 dB(A) from 74 dB(A) @ 7 meters
- 5.4L Generac V-8 Liquid Cooled Engine w/ Enclosed Muffler
- Quiet, reliable, automotive-style engine provides piece of mind
- Aluminum Weather-Protected Enclosure
- Exceptional protection from the elements: Rec'd for coastal areas
- 2-Line LCD Tri-lingual Digital Nexus
- Monitors for service and maintenance intervals
- Compatible with Nexus
- Isochronous Electronic Governor and Auto Voltage Regulator (+/-1%)
- Provides clean, regulated power that is safe for electronics
- RTS Series Automatic Transfer Switch (Sold Separately)
- Leverages digital power management technology (SMM)
- Allows your generator to work smarter, not harder
What's in The Box
- Generac 80kW 120/240V Standby Generator LP (Not for sale in CA/MA) - QT08054AVAX
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Voltage||120/240 Single Phase|
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|LP Fuel Consumption at 50 percent Load||10.16 gallons|
|LP Fuel Consumption at 100 percent Load||15.71 gallons|
|Rated Amps||321 amps|
|Decibel Rating||64 test|
|Cooling System||Liquid Cooled|
|Engine Brand||Generac 5.4L V-8|
|Starting System||12V Auto Start|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $99. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.