Generac GNC-RD01523 15kW 1,800-Rpm Protector Series Aluminum Enclosed Generator
- Innovative design and prototype testing are key components ofgenerac's success in "improving power by design." but it doesn't stop there. Total commitment to component testing, reliability testing, environmental testing, destruction and life testing, plus testing to applicable CSA, NEMA, EGSA, and other standards, allows you to choose generac power systems with t
- Solid-state, frequency compensated voltage regulation.Thisstate-of-the-art power maximizing regulation system is standard on all generac models. It provides optimized fast response to changing load conditions and maximum motor starting capability by electronically torque-matching the surge loads to the engine. Digital voltage regulation at +-1%.
- Single source service response from generac's extensive dealer network provides parts and service know-how for the entire unit, from the engine to the smallest electronic component.
- Generac transfer switches. Long life and reliability are synonymous with generac power systems. One reason for this confidence is that the generac product line includes its own transfer systems and controls for total system compatibility.
What's in The Box
- RD01523 Protector Series 15kW Automatic Standby Diesel Generator
- Two Line LCD Tri-Lingual Digital Nexus Controller
- Isochronous Electronic Governor
- Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- Closed Coolant Recovery System
- Smart Battery Charger
- UV/Ozone Resistant Hoses
- Owner's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Rotor Insulation Class||H|
|Stator Insulation Class||H|
|Telephone Interference Factor (TIF)||Less than 50|
|Alternator Output Leads 1-Phase||3 wire|
|Alternator Output Leads 3-Phase||6 wire|
|Bearings||Single Sealed Cartridge|
|Coupling||Direct, Flexible Disc|
|Features||Adjustable Voltage and Gain|
|Steady State Regulation||+/- 0.25%|
|Battery Charge Alternator||50 Amp|
|Static Battery Charger||2 Amp|
|Recommended Battery||Group 27F, 700 CCA|
|System Voltage||12 Volts|
|Intake Air System||Naturally Aspirated|
|Cylinder Head Type||Cast Iron OHV|
|Piston Type||Emergency Stationary|
|EPA Emissions Compliance||Aluminum|
|Engine Lubrication System|
|Oil Pump Type||Gear|
|Oil Filter Type||Full flow spin-on cartridge|
|Crankcase Capacity (qt/l)||6.87/6.5|
|Engine Cooling System|
|Water Pump||Pre-lubed, self-seating|
|Fan Speed (rpm)||1800|
|Fan Diameter (in/mm)||18.11/460|
|Fuel Type||Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel Fuel|
|Fuel Pump Type||Mechanical Engine Driven Gear|
|Fuel Supply Line (mm/in)||7.94/0.31 (ID)|
|Fuel Return Line (mm/in)||7.94/0.31(ID)|
|Fuel Filtering (microns)||5|
|Total Size (gallons/liters)||34/128.7|
|Usable Size (gallons/liters)||32/121.1|
|Run Time @ 1/2 Load (hrs)||41|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.