Generac 70361 16,000-Watt Air-Cooled Standby Generator w/ Transfer Switch
45-Day Money Back
- A Generac G-Force Engine runs the Generac 70361. This engine is pressure lubricated, durable, and capable of strenuous use. It needs less maintenance than other models.
- This unit's Automatic Transfer Switch has an aluminum enclosure, is 100-Amp, NEMA 3R, and indoor/outdoor-rated. It offers 16-circuit power automatically.
- Maximum Watts: 16000 LP and 16000 NG.
- This model has Wi-Fi capability.
- It runs at 66 Decibels for quiet power.
- A Quiet-TestTM Self-Test Mode lowers the RPM for a five or twelve-minute self-test. It is a quieter, more fuel-efficient model.
- True Power TM Technology lessens harmonic distortion so the electricity is safe for sensitive appliances.
- You can purchase a Mobile LinkTM Remote Monitor separately that will let you check on the generator from anywhere in the world where you have a device and Internet connection. You can view information including operations, schedules, and more.
- The 70361 has an Aluminum Enclosure and RhinoCoat powder-coated finish to help it resist corrosion and survive all kinds of weather.
What's in The Box
- Generac 16/16k-Watt Air-Cooled Standby Generator - 70361
- Auto Transfer Switch
- Mounting Pad Composite
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Starting System||12v Auto Start|
|Displacement (cc)||999 CC|
|Engine (Rpm)||3600 Rpm|
|Low Oil Alert/Shutdown||Yes|
|Decibel Rating at 7m||66 dbA|
|Transfer Switch Amperage||100-Amps|
|Max Circuits||16 Circuits|
|Fuel Type||LP/Natural Gas|
|NG Fuel Consumption at 50 percent Load||218 ft(3)/hr|
|NG Fuel Consumption at 100 percent Load||309 ft(3)/hr|
|LP Fuel Consumption at 50 percent Load||2.52 gallons/hr|
|LP Fuel Consumption at 100 percent Load||2.94 gallons/hr|
|A/C Ton Rating||4-Tons|
|Transfer Switch Style||Standard Installation|
|ATS Poles||2 Poles|
|ATS Service Disconnect||No|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring||Yes|
|Product Dimensions (LxWxH)(In.)||48 x 25 x 29 In.|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||458 lbs|