- Durable DuroStar air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four-point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load
- Run Time Propane - Up to 8 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
What's in The Box
- DuroStar XP5550EH Electric Start Dual Fuel Generator
- 8 Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles
- Generator Tool Kit
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||DuroStar Power Equipment|
|Max AC Output||5,500 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||4,500 Watts|
|Engine Size (CC)||224cc|
|Amperage||36.6A / 18.8A|
|Current||120v / 240v|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 8 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 8 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electrc / Recoil|
|EPA Approved||EPA and CARB Compliance / 50-State Status|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs.|