DuroMax XP4400EH 4,400-Watt Electric Start Dual Fuel Hybrid Portable Generator
45-Day Money Back
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease..
- Endless aplications; from Home Standby, Jobsites, to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Voltage Selector switch allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load
- Run Time Propane - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle Switch) holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States
What's in The Box
- DuroStar XP4400EH Dual Fuel Generator.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Wheel and Handle Kit (8-Inch Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires)
- Owner's Manual
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Max AC Output||4,400 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3,500 Watts|
|Amperage||30A / 15A|
|Max. Torque||9.7 ft-lbs.|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 10 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 10 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electric / Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs.|