DuroMax XP4400EH 4,400-Watt Electric Start Dual Fuel Hybrid Portable Generator
As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Endless Applications; from Home Standby, Jobsites, to a Weekend with the RV.
- Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC and DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Voltage Selector switch allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- Heavy-duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- The generator sits on a frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run Time Gasoline - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load.
- Run Time Propane - Up to 10 Hours at 1/2-Load on 20 lb. Tank.
- Low oil shut-off protects the engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle Switch) holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Full EPA and CARB Compliance allows for operation in all 50 States.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
|Max AC Output||4,400 Watts|
|Rated AC Output||3,500 Watts|
|Amperage||30A / 15A|
|Max Torque||9.7 ft-lbs|
|Run Time on Gasoline||Up to 10 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Run Time on Propane||Up to 10 hours at 1/2 Load on 20 lb. Tank|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||4 Gallons|
|Start Type||Electric Recoil|
|Shipping Weight||129 lbs|
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The DuroMax XP4400EH unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shut-off Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in an RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
What's in The Box
- DuroStar XP4400EH Dual Fuel Generator.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- Wheel and Handle Kit (8-Inch Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires).
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
GIVE US A CALL: 1-800-629-4329
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $49. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.
We purchased this generator to replace an old one. Very happy with it! The best part is the keyed start. And it was delivered for free!!!
I have my generator foe 3 years completely satisfied with it. Had to replace the battery this year due to me not charging . Shopped around locally for a new one with no luck. I made one call to customer service and they sent me a new one in 5 days. Thanks guys for the great service. I'm also installing a trickle charger
We received this generator in a very timely manner. We serviced it and let it run for a while. It was purchased for use with our RV and for the horse trailer. We haven't yet made any trips, but feel sure this will serve our purpose very well.
It was very quiet
The unit was packed very well, the wheel kit was complete and everything fits. I hate it when parts are missing or don't fit. Not the case with this product. Started on second pull out of the box and now starts on first pull. Runs very quiet. I'm very happy with the product. I also purchased the cord and outlet box to hook the unit up to the house for emergency power. You will be hard pressed to find an equal value anywhere.
Unpacked kit per the directions, put gas in it and fired it up in two pulls. We used it for a week on vacation about 8-12 hours per day. After that I changed the oil, no sign of any issues there. The fuel tank was larger than advertised. Don't expect to dip into the transient power rating for any measureable amount of time.