The DuroMax XP15000E is our most powerful gas-powered generator and is perfect for home backup and jobsites. This unit provides the power of a large standby generator while occupying the footprint of a portable. Equipped with a commanding 713cc V-twin engine, the XP15000E is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable power source.
Power Boost Technology
Double the 120V power for applications and RV's
Protects your generator from power surges
All Metal Construction
Built tough to last even on the toughest job sites
Up to 8 hours on a full tank of gasoline
- Plenty of Power – With 15,000 peak watts and 12,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads, from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools.
- Powerful V-Twin Engine – The DuroMax 713cc V-Twin engine is a workhorse, making it ideal for a portable home standby generator.
- Low Oil Shutoff – Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- Fully Featured Power Panel – The power panel includes a wide selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 4 120V household GFCI outlets, 1 120V 30A twist lock outlet, 1 240V 30A outlet, and 1 240V 50A outlet. The panel also includes a digital voltmeter for tracking output and maintenance hours.
- Complies with Emissions Standards – All DuroMax generators are both approved by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air Resources Board) and follow strict guidelines to ensure our generators are as environmentally friendly as possible.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind.
All DuroMax Generators carry a 3 Year Residential Factory Warranty and 1 Year Commercial Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always DuroMax offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
Only as Strong as Its Core.
The XP15000E was also engineered to operate for extended periods of time thanks to the large, easily accessible fuel tank that allows it to run for about 9 hours on half-load. This powerhouse will easily power most appliances during an outage and can be fed to a 50 Amp breaker which allows for some Central AC units to be powered.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User.
Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP15000E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
120/240v 50A Heavy Duty Outlet
120/240v 30A Twist Lock
120v 30A Twist Lock
120v 20A GFCI Outlet
What's in The Box
- 713cc 15,000-Watt V-Twin Portable Generator.
- Spark Plug Wrench.
- Wheel and Handle Kit.
- Oil Funnel
- Owner's Manual.
- 3-Year Residential Limited Factory Warranty.
- 1-Year Commercial Limited Factory Warranty.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed.
|Brand||DuroMax Power Equipment|
|Running Amperage at 120V||104|
|Running Amperage at 240V||52|
|Runtime at 25% Load||18|
|Runtime at 50% Load||8|
|Engine Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Engine Speed||3600 RPM|
|Starting Type||Key Switch|
|Fuel Delivery System||Carburetor|
|Oil Cooling Type||Pressure & Splash|
|Recommended Oil Types||Blended, Conventional, or Synthetic|
|Oil Capacity||54.1 fluid oz|
|Automatic Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Cast Iron Sleeve||Yes|
|Bearing Type||Stainless Steel Needle Bearings|
|50 State Emissions||Yes|
|Winding Material||100% Copper Windings|
|Automatic Voltage Regulator||Yes|
|Battery Type||12V SLA|
|Home Backup Ready||Yes|
|Fuel Tank Capacity Gasoline||10.6 Gallons|
|All Metal Construction||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||30"-Long x 33"-Wide x 35"-High|
|Product Dry Weight||380-lbs|
|Volume (db)||83 dB|
|Wheel & Handle Kit||Included|
|Wheel Type||Metal Hub|