California Air Tool 10020SPCAD 2-Hp 10 Gallon Sound Proof Air Compressor Cabinet
- 2-HP 10-Gallon Air Compressor In A Sound Proof Cabinet
- 58 dBA is ideal for indoor use where noise is an issue
- Exhaust fans keep compressor cool; front controls for easy access
- Powerful 2-HP SP-Series 110V Motor
- Low 1680 RPM creates less noise & wear; easy-start valve
- 14 Amp low amp draw works on most outlets
- Oil-Free Dual Piston Pump System
- 6.4 CFM @ 40 PSI; 5.3 CFM @ 90 PSI; 150 PSI maximum
- Has a 3000+ hour life cycle before wear; comparable units are 500 hours or less
- Works in a variety of temperatures & uneven terrains
- Time to fill tank from empty to full - 260 Seconds
- Recovery time from 118 PSI to 150 PSI - 70 Seconds
- Dual gauges so you can check tank & tool pressure at a glance
- 1/4 air outlet with quick connector for fast tool changes
- Cabinet is pre-plumbed to accept compressor connections; 4 caster wheels
- 2 latching doors provide easy access to the compressor
What's in The Box
- 10-Gallon 2-Hp Ultra Quiet Steel Tank Air Compressor
- Sound Proof Cabinet
- Owner's Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||California Air Tools|
|Tank Size||10 gal|
|Tank Outlet||1/4 in.|
|Electronic Drain Valve||Yes|
|Sound Level||58 dBA|
|Air Flow||5.3 Cfm|
|Max. Air Pressure||150 Psi|
|Pump Drive||Direct Drive|
|Oil Type||Oil Free|
|Product Weight||190 lbs.|
GIVE US A CALL: 1-888-499-0030
We Have Product Experts Available to Answer All of Your Questions.
We Offer Free Shipping on Orders Over $199. We Also Ship World Wide.
We Are A Factory Authorized Retailer Offering Full Manufacturers Warranty.
We Offer Multiple Secure Payment Options. Affirm Financing is Also Available.
We strive to provide the best customer service and product support for our customers, so you can feel confident that you are purchasing the product that best suits your needs. We have Product Experts available to answer any questions and concerns you may have, and we will work with you to ensure that your order is correct every time. Our family-run business has always put our customers first, so when you buy from us you’re family.