Briggs and Stratton 30681 5000-Watt 342cc Gas Powered Portable Generator
45-Day Money Back
- Briggs and Stratton OHV Engine (342cc) - This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's ideal for portable generators.
- Multi-Featured Control Panel With Circuit Breaker Protection - Has four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability - Featuring 10" Never Go Flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Angled Control Panel - For easy visibility in a power outage
- Surge Wattage - The Power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Long 12.5 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load) - A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
What's in The Box
- 5,000-Watt 342cc Gas Powered Portable Generator
- Owner's Manual
- 2-Year Consumer Limited Factory Warranty
- 90-Day Commercial Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Brand||Briggs and Stratton|
|Starting Wattage||6,250 Watts|
|Running Wattage||5,000 Watts|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7 Gallons|
|Run Time||Up to 12.5 Hours at 1/2 Load|
|Low Oil Shutdown||No|
|Automatic Idle Control||No|
|Wheel Diameter||10 in.|
|Wheel Type||Never Go Flat|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Product Weight||171 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||181 lbs.|