Maximum Generator Running Watts 12,500 Watts Max Number 1" Circuit Breaker Openings 10/18 (w/ Tandem) Max Utility Input Amps 100A Max Generator Input Amps 50A Watt meter Yes Dimensions 21" H x 14.38" W x 3.94" D Weight 26 Lbs Warranty One year Cabinet Type Indoor
- Designed for use with GFI-equipped portable generators
- Exclusive third pole for the neutral that switches sequentially
- Easy switch between a portable generator Utility power
- Prevents sending 240V current to 120V
- Prevents a ground fault
- Bonded neutral generators
- Installation requires a separately-derived system
- 10 standard spaces
- Up to 18 spaces with use of tandem breakers
The sequentially-switched neutral means you can switch between a portable generator and utility power without the danger of sending 240V current to a 120V circuit.
The New Reliance Panel/Link X Series is a double-pole manual transfer switch with an exclusive third-pole for the neutral that switches sequentially. The X Series is perfect for use with generators having GFCI protected outlets, bonded neutral generators and installations requiring a separately-derived system.
On GFI protected generators, the X Series will prevent a ground fault which will, in turn, prevent the circuit breakers on the generator from nuisance tripping.
The XRC Series has 10 branch circuit spaces and will allow up to 18 circuits with the use of tandem breakers. Options include a selection of watt meters, for balancing generator load, and flanged inlets for direct generator connection where permitted.
- Customer Reviews