Maximum Generator Running Watts 12,500 Watts Phase Single Max Number 1" Circuit Breaker Opening 10 Max Number of Circuits Using Tandem Breakers 18 Max Utility Input Amps 100A Max Generator Input Amps 50A Power Inlet, NEMA CS6365 Watt meter Yes Dimensions 21" H x 14.38" W x 3.94" D Weight 26 Lbs Warranty One year Cabinet Type Indoor
- Panel/link X Series transfer switches
- Three pole manual switch panel with sequentially switched neutral
- X-Series will prevent GFCI protected generators from tripping
- Double pole manual transfer with an exclusive third pole
- Will allow up to 18 circuits with the use of tandem breakers
- Main distribution breaker (utility) rated at 100 Amps
- Flanged Inlet CS6365 included for direct generator connection
- Wattmeters are included for generator load balancing
- Safe from damaging inductive motors and sensitive electronics
The sequentially-switched neutral means you can switch between a portable generator and utility power without the danger of sending 240V current to a 120V circuit.
The New Reliance Panel/Link X Series is a double-pole manual transfer switch with an exclusive third-pole for the neutral that switches sequentially. The X Series is perfect for use with generators having GFCI protected outlets, bonded neutral generators and installations requiring a separately-derived system.
On GFI protected generators, the X Series will prevent a ground fault which will, in turn, prevent the circuit breakers on the generator from nuisance tripping.
The XRC Series has 10 branch circuit spaces and will allow up to 18 circuits with the use of tandem breakers. Options include a selection of watt meters, for balancing generator load, and flanged inlets for direct generator connection where permitted.
- Customer Reviews