The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series (NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
- Model: R30310B
- Model Description: Pro/Tran
- Max. Generator Running Watts: 7500
- Phase: Single
- Max. Single-Pole Circuits: 10
- Max. Double-Pole Circuits: 5
- Max. Combined Load @ 125 VAC: 60
- Max. Combined Load @ 250 VAC: 30
- 15 Amp Single-Pole Circuit Breakers: 6
- 20 Amp Single-Pole Circuit Breakers: 4
- Power Inlet, NEMA: L14-30
- Reccommended Cord Size (gauge): 10
- Conduit Size (inches): 1
- Wattmeters: Yes
- Dimensions H x W x D (inches): 18.5x7.5x7
- Cabinet Type, NEMA: Outdoor, NEMA 3R
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(1 Review)
1 Item(s)per page
December 15th, 2010
Comment:It works great! I installed my self ,pretty easy, if you have some knowlege of how electricity works, got a power outage and even the technitians from the electric company, where amazed how it worked!!!!
1 Item(s)per page