The Pro/Tran Q Series features 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.
- Model: Q510C
- 10-circuit, 50 Amp transfer switch for enabling generators
- For use with 12500-watt generator
- Features interchangeable 15-, 20-, and 30 Amp 1-inch circuit breakers
- Analog wattmeter measures generator load
- cUL1008 listed; 5-year warranty
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
- Customer Reviews