In the face of natural disasters and power interruptions, owning a backup generator is an insurance policy that few can live without. Nobody wants to be at the mercy of depending on public utilities in times of a crisis. With the DuroStar DS4400 you'll have the peace of mind that when the lights go out, you can have them back on in no time.
This Durostar generator is a rugged workhorse is not only ideal for home backup during an emergency, but is a great way to supply power while on vacation or keep tools going on a remote jobsite. You can power your RV and keep your family supplied with all the necessary conveniences of home. At work you can power saws, drills and other critical equipment. Durable,affordable, power when you need it!
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- 8 Hour run time
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge
- Low oil shut-off protects engine
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA & CARB approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
Versatility and dependability Full featured power panel 8 hours of run time on a single tank of gas All-terrain never flat tires Flip-up stow away handles
- 1 Year Full Parts Warranty
- 30 Day Replacement Warranty
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(8 Reviews)
8 Item(s)per page
November 10th, 2014
Comment:Works good second one we have purchased.
October 4th, 2014
Comment:Very nice. it started on the first pull! Run quietly and doesn't taken up too much room. I am happy with the purchase. I will tell my friends about it.
October 20th, 2013
So far, So good
Comment:Purchased as scratch & dent, must admit was nervous. Arrived 1.5 weeks later not in correct box with accessories thrown in, no instruction manual. Called Gen. Factory Outlet stated they were a distribution warehouse and a scratch & dent meant box or product was not used just dinged in the past. After close inspection, rear cover was dented, a few other minor imperfections. Downloaded a manual, printed it. Not helpful in regards to detailed pictures. Used mechanical know how to assemble wheels & handles. Added oil & gas, 1 pull started right up. Plugged in refrigerator, worked fine. Started it up again, then had my son do it. Ready when disaster strikes.
June 5th, 2012
Started right up!
Comment:I uncrated the generator, Put the wheel kit on, put oil in it, and it started right up!! Plugged up to a refrigerator and worked fine. In one place on the instructions it said about a quart of oil but in the manual it specifies it takes 20 oz of oil.
March 27th, 2012
Comment:a very well pkg.,and it is a very good unit.right out of the bx it runs on 2 pulls.,More than expected^^^^^
December 14th, 2011
One Heck of a Generator
Comment:This generator is a top notch tool. Its responsiveness is overwhelming. It is able to keep up with several tools at once. Very manuverable and hardly any vibration which keeps it from moving around. I highly reccommend this generator to anyone who needs or requires constant power for their tooling needs.
November 4th, 2011
Comment:bougth this unit right after iren and used it during Oct 2011 east cost power outage for 5 days on and off to keep my basement from being flooded and some basic lighting. It had no problem during my first use. I am giving it a 4 star because I have not used it long enough yet. So far so good.
November 1st, 2011
Comment:Purchased the XP 4400 2 years ago in case of a power outage. It has been an incredible asset during the 2011 Halloween snowstorm here in New England. It keeps the furnace running overnight on 2 gallons of gas and I've yet to use 5 gallons in a 24 hour period even though I am running it about 20 hours a day. Have a qualified electrician install a transfer switch for safe and convenient use.
8 Item(s)per page