The DuroStar DS4400 4,400 Watt Generator is the #1 selling Generator available from DuroStar. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks with the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. It is powered by a 7HP DuroStar Engine which is Air Cooled and able to handle large loads with ease.
This workhorse of the DuroStar line can operate anything from Air Compressors, Air Conditioners to Basic Home Power (lights & fridge). The DS4400 is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth it's weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units.
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroStar DS4400 unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroStar DS4400 Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the DS4400 features a user-friendly, Recoil Start, that's easier than starting a lawn mower Solid-Fill tires are also standard, so they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. DuroStar Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always FAO offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroStar Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What Sets DuroStar Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes in an easy Recoil Start.
- Recoil Start: Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
What's in The Box
- DuroStar DS4400 Recoil Start Generator.
- Extra large 8" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroStar Operating Manual.
- 1 Years Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Brand DuroStar Model DS4400 Max AC Output (Watts) 4400 Rated AC Outputy (Watts) 3500 Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons) 4 Engine 7Hp DuroStar Air Colled OHV Engine Low Oil lamp/Shutoff Yes Start Type Recoil Spark Arrestor Yes Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs) 8 EPA Approved Yes CARB Approved Yes Current (Volts) 120 Amps 30 / 15 Decibels (db) 69 Horsepower (HP) 7 Torque (ft/lb) 9.7 Displacement (cc) 196 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles 2 120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles 1 10A 12V Utility Connection 1
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(8 Reviews)
8 Item(s)per page
November 10th, 2014
Comment:Works good second one we have purchased.
October 4th, 2014
Comment:Very nice. it started on the first pull! Run quietly and doesn't taken up too much room. I am happy with the purchase. I will tell my friends about it.
October 20th, 2013
So far, So good
Comment:Purchased as scratch & dent, must admit was nervous. Arrived 1.5 weeks later not in correct box with accessories thrown in, no instruction manual. Called Gen. Factory Outlet stated they were a distribution warehouse and a scratch & dent meant box or product was not used just dinged in the past. After close inspection, rear cover was dented, a few other minor imperfections. Downloaded a manual, printed it. Not helpful in regards to detailed pictures. Used mechanical know how to assemble wheels & handles. Added oil & gas, 1 pull started right up. Plugged in refrigerator, worked fine. Started it up again, then had my son do it. Ready when disaster strikes.
June 5th, 2012
Started right up!
Comment:I uncrated the generator, Put the wheel kit on, put oil in it, and it started right up!! Plugged up to a refrigerator and worked fine. In one place on the instructions it said about a quart of oil but in the manual it specifies it takes 20 oz of oil.
March 27th, 2012
Comment:a very well pkg.,and it is a very good unit.right out of the bx it runs on 2 pulls.,More than expected^^^^^
December 14th, 2011
One Heck of a Generator
Comment:This generator is a top notch tool. Its responsiveness is overwhelming. It is able to keep up with several tools at once. Very manuverable and hardly any vibration which keeps it from moving around. I highly reccommend this generator to anyone who needs or requires constant power for their tooling needs.
November 4th, 2011
Comment:bougth this unit right after iren and used it during Oct 2011 east cost power outage for 5 days on and off to keep my basement from being flooded and some basic lighting. It had no problem during my first use. I am giving it a 4 star because I have not used it long enough yet. So far so good.
November 1st, 2011
Comment:Purchased the XP 4400 2 years ago in case of a power outage. It has been an incredible asset during the 2011 Halloween snowstorm here in New England. It keeps the furnace running overnight on 2 gallons of gas and I've yet to use 5 gallons in a 24 hour period even though I am running it about 20 hours a day. Have a qualified electrician install a transfer switch for safe and convenient use.
8 Item(s)per page