The XP16HPE Features
- 4 Stroke engine.
- Full EPA Approval.
- Start System: Recoil / Electric.
- Ignition System: Transistorized Magneto.
- Air Cleaner: Dual, Semi-dry, Oil Bath, Cyclone.
- Includes Power Panel
- Max Output: 16.0 HP / 3600 RPM.
- Max Torque: 28.5 Nm / 21.0 ft/lb.
- Displacement: 419ml, Bore: 90, Stroke: 66.
- Shaft Size: 1" Dia, 2-3/4" Long, 1/4" Keyway, shaft end drilled & tapped w/ 3/8" 24 UNF.
- Dimensions: 20.47" L, 18.5" W, 22.0" H.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
How to wire a XP16HPE:
There are 5 wires coming from the key switch.
Connects to a brown wire on the left side of the motor (starter motor towards you) coming from near the recoil assembly.
Connects to the "hot" post on the solenoid. The same post the positive batterly cable connects to.
Connects to the spade connection on the solenoid. Between and above the posts.
If there is a metal box on the engine block near the starter with two wires coming off of it, one of them connected to the low oil sensor coming out of the engine.
• Connect the free male wire to the female from the switch.
If there is not a wire connect to the low oil sensor wire and there is no small metal box near the starter on the engine block.
• Connect the male wire from the low oil sensor to the female from the switch.
Connect the male wire from the switch to the female wire coming from under the fuel tank. It starts at the ignition coil and comes under the tank. It is often hidden behind the starter motor.
• Shipping Weight: 83.00 lbs.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(3 Reviews)
3 Item(s)per page
July 20th, 2013
great for what I needed
Comment:I upgraded an old Sears Craftman shredder that is about 25 years old. The motor was shot and I couldn't find another motor with a 1 inch shaft to fit. It was a 5 hp. The one from you is 16 hp but much quieter and starts easier. I had to modify a few things because it was made 25 years ago and thing change. I'm very happy to have found you. I order from you again and tell others. Thank You
April 2nd, 2011
Good buy for clone engine
Comment:I got this for a go kart. It's a LOT bigger than the one that came out of it so I had to work with it some. Take the gas tank off and mount it on the frame. Things like that. Put it all together and it fired right up and has been running flawlessly for the past weeks.
January 4th, 2011
Very good product
Comment:very good product packaged very well. not even one scratch, I put it on my gokart and it ran like the devil. would highly recommend to a friend and the electric start could be any easier to assemble and off you go.
3 Item(s)per page