Rugged... Durable... Dependable... Power When You Need It!
The XP4400 Features:
- Durable DuroMax 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- 8 Hour run time.
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
- (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock
- (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA & CARB approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- RV Switch for 30Amp 120v power to supply demanding RV needs.
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- All new high impact interior/exterior packaging insures your generator will get to you in 100% factory perfect condition.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
July 29th, 2012
Comment:Excellent quality for the money.
I bought this generator to run the air conditioner on my RV and it does a great job.
July 28th, 2012
Good product, works GREAT !!!!!!
Comment:Great product, works as advertised. Great to have camping in the mountains, for all the modern uses.
July 24th, 2012
DuroMax Exellent First Use
Comment:The instructions for operations and assembly were good but the best part was that it started with the very first pull! It also continued to restart with the very first pull after each refueling. We had the unit in 24 hr operation for four days without any problems. We had lost power in the recent storms. I used the manual to approximate the load on the unit at about 50%. At this load one tank of gas lasted about 12 hours. One recommendation to improve the unit would be a load meter to take the guess work out of determining how much load you can add at any one time.
July 14th, 2012
Comment:It works great, cranks on the first pull if you flip the switch on ha ha ha!!!
July 14th, 2012
GREAT GENERATOR ,,,NICE!!!!!!
Comment:MY WIFE SAYS HOW MUCH !HOW MUCH! $800! A $1000 ! THEN I TOLD HER AND SHE COULDENT BELEIVE THE DEAL I GOT. WORKS GREAT FAST SHIPPIND AND STARTS IN ONE PULL YOU GUYS ARE GREAT...LIKE I SAID GREAT GENERATOR ,,,NICE!!!!
June 30th, 2012
Comment:This is a great generator.It does everything we need it to do in our 5th wheel.Air conditioning,coffee pot,T.V. Microwave ect. The price is great & we are very happy with our purchase.It arrived very quickly & flawlessly.Nice place to do business with.
June 30th, 2012
WOW . . . This is a great generator.
Comment:Started on first pull of the cord! I expected very little for the money; however, it runs my 37 foot Montana fifth wheel everywhere we travel. So far, so good. The issue of adding oil is mute because I found a great funnel that makes life easy. Loudness? No complaints. Everything is as advertised. If I get a year out of this, Ill be overjoyed. More than a year? Its a steal. Remember to buy the 30-50 watt adapter. It is sold separately.
May 13th, 2012
Comment:Bought, worked as advertised.
May 8th, 2012
good as it gets
Comment:Bought the 4400 at the end of last year during the storm season here in PA. Old generator burned up. Replaced it with a DuroMax. Very happy with my purchase. Started right up and runs great. Price was right and received it with in a week. Like it so much just purchased another one for a cabin in state forest. It to started right up. Customer service was very nice and simple. Best way to contact them is by email. Get a response within a day.
April 21st, 2012
What a great deal!
Comment:When I saw the price I bought it right away. It shipped to me in one week. I took it out of the box and put on the wheel kit. I needed to reuse some of the nuts that I removed when I unpacked it. Not a big deal. I filled it with oil and put in some gas. It started on one or two pulls. I could'nt believe how quiet it was. I ran a couple of things to test it and it all seems fine. For the price every home should have one. I'm sure that I will be able to handle the next power outage a lot easier. I cant wait to camping with it next week.