The DuroMax XP4400 4,400 Watt Generator is the #1 selling Generator available from DuroMax. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks with the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. It is powered by a 7HP DuroMax Engine which is Air Cooled and able to handle large loads with ease.
This workhorse of the DuroMax line can operate anything from Air Compressors, Air Conditioners to Basic Home Power (lights & fridge). The XP4400 is a tried and true piece of equipment. It is well worth it's weight in gold; as soon as the box is opened you will be amazed at the amount of thought and science that was put into designing this unit. The Generator ships mail-ordered packaged, which means everything is carefully packed within foam; as well the engine, which is braced to prevent shipping damage. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units.
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP4400 unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4400 Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4400 features a user-friendly, Recoil Start, that's easier than starting a lawn mower Solid-Fill tires are also standard, so they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always FAO offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What Sets DuroMax Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes in an easy Recoil Start.
- Recoil Start: Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- Wheel kit with front handle for easy transporting.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP4400 Recoil Start Generator.
- Extra large 8" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual
- 1 Years Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Brand DuroMax Model XP4400 Max AC Output (Watts) 4400 Rated AC Output (Watts) 3500 Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons) 4 Engine 7Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine Low Oil lamp/Shutoff Yes Start Type Recoil Spark Arrestor Yes Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs) 8 EPA Approved Yes CARB Approved Yes Current (Volts) 120 Amps 30 / 15 Decibels (db) 69 Horsepower (HP) 7 Torque (ft/lb) 9.7 Displacement (cc) 196 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles 2 120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles 1 10A 12V Utility Connection 1
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 28th, 2014
Comment:Purchased for our local No Kill animal shelter - power the a/c unit in our mobile adoption trailer. Took one pull - up and running.
January 8th, 2014
Comment:started right up not as loud as a briggs,but not as quiet as a onan, best for the money
November 4th, 2013
October 21st, 2011Awesome little power house
Comment:This is my second review on this Gen set. I bought this unit back in Sept. of 2011. Yesterday we lost our power due to a transform fire which knocked out 500 homes. This was my first time using this unit and my transfer switch, (most of my neighbors have a gen set but no transfer switch and they just never made an attempt to start up) my point is with a switch it took me 15 mins. to put my gen set in services, so easy to do, no extention cords to deal with. My gen set did its job and dinner was served. So buy one of these awesome little power houses with a transfer switch and be ready you just never know what can happen and for how long. This outlet has the best prices and shipping on the net. Don't be the guy that says when the power is out "I should have ........ Just do it and buy a gen set now and a transfer switch for safety. If you can read instructions it is an easy project for a sat. morning.
July 23rd, 2013
very good generator
Comment:I assembled the generator and filled it with gas and oil it started on the first pull and it has been running perfect.
July 17th, 2013
Comment:BROUGHT GENERATOR AFTER IRENE. USED IT FOR 14 DAYS AFTER SANDY WHEN I COULD GET GAS. IT RAN PERFECTLY. FOLLOWED THE MANUAL TO THE LETTER AND SHE WAS FLAWLESS. AFTER POWER RESTORED CHANGED OIL AND FILTERS TO PREPARE IT FOR FUTURE USE. HAVE NEEDED IT 3 TIMES AFTER SANDY EVENT AND SHE WORKED BEAUTIFULLY.
March 5th, 2013
Runs like a Champ
Comment:Ran generator for four days during Sandy storm then few weeks later heavy snow storm knocked out power ran generator for three days no issues. Always started on first pull, powered refridgerator and a freezer some lights coffee maker, switched off between microwave and toaster oven. Definitely worth the price.
November 11th, 2012
Comment:I ordered this after Hurricane Sandy passed. Shipped quickly and on time. Very easy assembly. Filled with gas and oil, one pull and I was in business. Also ordered RV adapter so we can power our 50 amp. park model in emergencies. Would definitely recommend this product and company.Great bargain for the price.
November 6th, 2012
Comment:I Bought this Generator after Hurricane Irene last year and did not use it until Hurrice Sandy, gassed it up added oil and one pull and wee were in business, I ran this for 7 days and powered 2 refrigerators, 2 TV's, my well pump and a number of lights without a hitch, it paid for itself pretty much right out of the box, would and have recommended this unit to a number of people.
September 12th, 2012
DuroMax Generator XP4400 great for Emergencies
Comment:I put gas and oil in and it fired up on the first pull! Compared to other generators it is quiet and runs very smooth. 4 Gallons of fuel gives you a minimum of 8 hours or run time. Great for power outages or for taking it to remote places where you want power.
August 20th, 2012
Comment:Happy with the purchase. I bought it for my rv and so far have had no problems. Great deal!