Rugged... Durable... Dependable... Power When You Need It!
The XP4400 Features:
- Durable DuroMax 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- 8 Hour run time.
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
- (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock
- (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA & CARB approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- RV Switch for 30Amp 120v power to supply demanding RV needs.
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- All new high impact interior/exterior packaging insures your generator will get to you in 100% factory perfect condition.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 28th, 2014
Comment:Purchased for our local No Kill animal shelter - power the a/c unit in our mobile adoption trailer. Took one pull - up and running.
January 8th, 2014
Comment:started right up not as loud as a briggs,but not as quiet as a onan, best for the money
November 5th, 2013
October 21st, 2011Awesome little power house
Comment:This is my second review on this Gen set. I bought this unit back in Sept. of 2011. Yesterday we lost our power due to a transform fire which knocked out 500 homes. This was my first time using this unit and my transfer switch, (most of my neighbors have a gen set but no transfer switch and they just never made an attempt to start up) my point is with a switch it took me 15 mins. to put my gen set in services, so easy to do, no extention cords to deal with. My gen set did its job and dinner was served. So buy one of these awesome little power houses with a transfer switch and be ready you just never know what can happen and for how long. This outlet has the best prices and shipping on the net. Don't be the guy that says when the power is out "I should have ........ Just do it and buy a gen set now and a transfer switch for safety. If you can read instructions it is an easy project for a sat. morning.
July 24th, 2013
very good generator
Comment:I assembled the generator and filled it with gas and oil it started on the first pull and it has been running perfect.
July 17th, 2013
Comment:BROUGHT GENERATOR AFTER IRENE. USED IT FOR 14 DAYS AFTER SANDY WHEN I COULD GET GAS. IT RAN PERFECTLY. FOLLOWED THE MANUAL TO THE LETTER AND SHE WAS FLAWLESS. AFTER POWER RESTORED CHANGED OIL AND FILTERS TO PREPARE IT FOR FUTURE USE. HAVE NEEDED IT 3 TIMES AFTER SANDY EVENT AND SHE WORKED BEAUTIFULLY.
March 5th, 2013
Runs like a Champ
Comment:Ran generator for four days during Sandy storm then few weeks later heavy snow storm knocked out power ran generator for three days no issues. Always started on first pull, powered refridgerator and a freezer some lights coffee maker, switched off between microwave and toaster oven. Definitely worth the price.
November 11th, 2012
Comment:I ordered this after Hurricane Sandy passed. Shipped quickly and on time. Very easy assembly. Filled with gas and oil, one pull and I was in business. Also ordered RV adapter so we can power our 50 amp. park model in emergencies. Would definitely recommend this product and company.Great bargain for the price.
November 6th, 2012
Comment:I Bought this Generator after Hurricane Irene last year and did not use it until Hurrice Sandy, gassed it up added oil and one pull and wee were in business, I ran this for 7 days and powered 2 refrigerators, 2 TV's, my well pump and a number of lights without a hitch, it paid for itself pretty much right out of the box, would and have recommended this unit to a number of people.
September 12th, 2012
DuroMax Generator XP4400 great for Emergencies
Comment:I put gas and oil in and it fired up on the first pull! Compared to other generators it is quiet and runs very smooth. 4 Gallons of fuel gives you a minimum of 8 hours or run time. Great for power outages or for taking it to remote places where you want power.
August 20th, 2012
Comment:Happy with the purchase. I bought it for my rv and so far have had no problems. Great deal!