The DuroMax XP650WP 3-Inch Water Pump is the ultimate Pump for Everybody. It features a workhorse 7 Horsepower OHV Engine powering a 3-Inch Centrifugal Water Pump. It is capable of moving 220 Gallons Per Minute. It has a wide variety of uses from draining a backyard pool in minutes to steadily working to lower reservoir levels. The XP650WP also has a Cast-Iron Impeller and Volute for maximum life and durability. The DuroMax Water Pump is capable of handling ¼-Inch Solids Materials (Trash). A Heavy Duty Roll Frame ensures safety and security while the pump is being stored or while in use. Heavy Vibration from Pump Operation is also minimized with the Isolated Engine and Pump mounts. The DuroMax 7HP also has a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to prevent the motor from damage and seizing. 3-Inch NPT Threads allow for Easy Connections and use with existing hoses and threading. Whether it's for routine maintenance or to prepared for a natural disaster, Buy a DuroMax Water Pump and rest assured that you bought the best.
- DuroMax 7 HP Air cooled O.H.V Gasoline Engine.
- 3-Inch Inlet and Discharge Connections.
- Priming Port and Stainless Steel Shaft.
- NPT (National Pipe Thread) Threads for Easy Connections.
- Can Be Used for Draining Pools, Lakes, Dredging, to Floods and more!
- Includes Accessories for Easy Operation.
- Ease Of Use: Anyone can use it - EZ-Pull Recoil Start System allows for simple startup without multiple pulls.
- Functionality: Pump out a flooded trench, fill or empty water storage tanks, irrigate fields and more!
- Move Volume Quickly: Capable of Emptying a 40,000 Gallon Pool in about a dismal 3 Hours.
- Professional Grade: Cast-Iron Impeller and Volute helps maximize Pump life.
- Protection: If a flood strikes, be prepared and safe your valuable investments.
- Out Of Box Operation: Included accessories allow for out of the box operation.
What's in The Box
- 3-Inch Water Pump
- Intake Hose-End Strainer
- Threaded Hose Connectors
- Threaded Hose Clamps
- Tool Kit with Spark Plug Wrench
- Owner’s Manual
- 1-Year Limited Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Model XP650WP Inlet and Discharge Connections 3-Inch Maximum Overhead Lift 91-Ft. Maximum Suction Lift 26-Ft. Maximum Flow Rate 220 GPM Dimensions Of Unit 22" Long x 18" Wide 18" High Approved EPA Air Cooled Engine 7 HP 4 Stroke Max Output 7.0 HP / 3600 RPM Max Torque 13.2 Nm / 9.7 ft/lb Displacement 208cc, Bore 69, Stroke, 55 Average Fuel Consumption 2.4 Hours depending on load
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(2 Reviews)
2 Item(s)per page
July 15th, 2014
Good water pump
Comment:After reading instructions and running all over trying to find the oil in the instructions we finally got the pump up and running. It works great and irrigated the large 1 acre lawn fast. Only complaint I have is the oil mentioned in the booklet. I finally had to call the service dept. only to find out that 10w30 oil is what I needed.
July 2nd, 2012
great pump at a fantastic price
Comment:I have 5 of this type, but none anywhere this reasonably priced. It works the same, even compared to the Honda- smooth,fairly quiet, starts quickly, and runs a good while due to a good sized fuel tank. All are used for irrigation with auto shut-off. Just fill the tank with the right amount of fuel, and the pump runs until the tank is empty.
2 Item(s)per page