Runs both gasoline and propane Full featured power panel All-terrain never flat tires Flip-up stow away handles
As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. Unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.FEATURES
- Clean running propane will not gum up or foul the carburetor for quick and reliable starts every time.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- Approximately 20 Hours run time (propane) 8 Hours run time (gasoline)
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise,
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- 2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
(Standard Household plug)
- 120v/240v 30A twist lock
(NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Gasoline Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- Propane Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 20.0 hrs
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- 1 Year Full Parts Warranty
- 30 Day Replacement Warranty
** This Generator Can Not Be Shipped to California **
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(4 Reviews)
November 15th, 2012
Worth every cent
Comment:5 stars for the unit and seller. Purchased on a Friday and received a week later, just as supplier said. This through gas shortages and crazed generator sales. This is the second duromax generator I have owned. Might as well have a brand name on the side. It's that good. Starts first pull every time. Great on gas (old generator), I do not plan on running gas through this unit, unless needed. Hey Duromax you need to make a TriFuel! If you do, put me down for 2. Trust the reviews people, I just canceled an order from another company for a 10000 because of the customer service. I'll give you one guess where my money is going.
November 13th, 2012
THE ENVY OF FRIENDS & FAMILY
Comment:I ORDERED MY XP4400EH ON 10/26 RECEIVED IT 10/30 AM IN PERFECT CONDITION. GAVE IT A TEST RUN WITHIN THE HOUR.HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY POWER FAILURES WERE THE NORM, I LENT IT TO MY DAUGHTER FOR FOUR DAYS UNTIL HER POWER WAS RETURNED AT WHICH TIME MY ELECTRIC WENT OUT.AND I RAN IT FOR THREE DAYS,TO PROVIDE HEATING. REFRIGERATION AND LIGHTING AT MY HOME, BUT THE BEST PART IS I WAS ABLE TO RUN ON PROPANE AND MY NEIGHBORS WERE UNABLE TO KEEP THEIR GENERATORS RUNNING DUE TO THE GASOLINE SHORTAGE. MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL BE REPLACING THEIR UNITS WITH ONE LIKE MINE...
November 11th, 2012
first one for me
Comment:i ordered this unit 10/21/12 and received itactually, quicker than expected.it was delivered in excellent shape. i encountered no problems unpacking and performing the minimal amount of assembly required of me. instructions easy to follow, etc. the only thing i found inconvenient was the oil filler location. i recommend purchasing a long tube measureing funnel(avail at walmart) to solve that problem. i havent had to use it yet(bought it solely for emergency situations) but feel sure it will do what i bought it to do.
November 5th, 2012
Comment:Got this generator on 11-5-12. Fired is up on 11-6-12. I utilized the propane option only. I have no intention at this time of using gasoline unless as an emergency option. Generator shipped on time and was undamaged. Fired right up using the propane and electric start. I read other reviews about this type of generator so I was ready with a flexible funnel for adding the oil as well as other tools handy. Overall easy to put together and electricity was on demand. Do read the instructions thoroughly and other handy reviews. I intend to update as needed.