As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. Unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.Runs both gasoline and propane Full featured power panel All-terrain never flat tires Flip-up stow away handles
- Clean running propane will not gum up or foul the carburetor for quick and reliable starts every time.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- Approximately 20 Hours run time (propane) 8 Hours run time (gasoline)
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- 2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug)
- 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Gasoline Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- Propane Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 20.0 hrs
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- 1 Year Full Parts Warranty
- 30 Day Replacement Warranty
** This Generator Can Not Be Shipped to California **
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 3rd, 2013
Good for emergency use
Comment:I received my generator well packaged and in a good shape. It survived very heavy rain on the day of delivery.
September 8th, 2013
Comment:Rec'd my new generator in record time and in perfect condition! Love the price too!
September 4th, 2013
Comment:We put the generator together last weekend to test it out. We live in Florida and it's hurricane season. It was easy to put together. We turned it on and my husband got his band sander to test it. He plugged it in, turned it on and to our surprise the sander was louder than the generator. I now have several maintanence men from work wanting them. Love it best investment we've made!!
August 7th, 2013
Love the new Genny!
Comment:I ordered this generator to power the AC in my rv while camping. It arrived in a very timely fashion and in good condition. I have only run it on propane and don't plan to run it on gas except in an emergency. I have had it out for one camping trip and it works great. It starts quick with the electric start and doesn't struggle when the compressor kicks in on my ac as some that I have used before have. It is light enough that I can put it in and out of my lifted truck by myself. The only negative thing that I can say about it is that the rubber feet on the front legs pop off if you slide them. I think i'm going to replace them with something more durable. All in all I am happy with it.
May 25th, 2013
Upside down :)
Comment:Runs great. Battery was a bit of a hassle to connect up but with patience it was hooked up. Amazingly fast delivery from Cali to NJ.
May 25th, 2013
DuroMax 4400 Generator Well worth the money.
Comment:I was very happy with my purchase, it arrived exactly when they told me it would. It starts every time without a problem, runs great, extrememly quiet for it's size. I won't be waitng on any more gas lines God forbid Superstorm Sandy happens again!!! Highly recommend this product!
January 12th, 2013
Good generator for the money.
Comment:I received my generator a few days ago. Assembly is straight forward. Took about 45 minutes. Basically you have to(in this order) 1) unpack the generator 2) remove the shipping braces 3) add the wheel kit and handles 4) add oil 5) connect the battery terminals Today I test ran the generator using gasoline and propane The generator started up right away and seemed to run smoothly. Switching back and forth between gasoline and propane only takes a minute or two. I tested the voltage output(220) and got around 118.5 volts on each leg so it's closer to 240 which as far as I know is fine. The generator seems to be decently well constructed overall.
November 15th, 2012
Worth every cent
Comment:5 stars for the unit and seller. Purchased on a Friday and received a week later, just as supplier said. This through gas shortages and crazed generator sales. This is the second duromax generator I have owned. Might as well have a brand name on the side. It's that good. Starts first pull every time. Great on gas (old generator), I do not plan on running gas through this unit, unless needed. Hey Duromax you need to make a TriFuel! If you do, put me down for 2. Trust the reviews people, I just canceled an order from another company for a 10000 because of the customer service. I'll give you one guess where my money is going.
November 13th, 2012
THE ENVY OF FRIENDS & FAMILY
Comment:I ORDERED MY XP4400EH ON 10/26 RECEIVED IT 10/30 AM IN PERFECT CONDITION. GAVE IT A TEST RUN WITHIN THE HOUR.HERE ON LONG ISLAND NY POWER FAILURES WERE THE NORM, I LENT IT TO MY DAUGHTER FOR FOUR DAYS UNTIL HER POWER WAS RETURNED AT WHICH TIME MY ELECTRIC WENT OUT.AND I RAN IT FOR THREE DAYS,TO PROVIDE HEATING. REFRIGERATION AND LIGHTING AT MY HOME, BUT THE BEST PART IS I WAS ABLE TO RUN ON PROPANE AND MY NEIGHBORS WERE UNABLE TO KEEP THEIR GENERATORS RUNNING DUE TO THE GASOLINE SHORTAGE. MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL BE REPLACING THEIR UNITS WITH ONE LIKE MINE...
November 11th, 2012
first one for me
Comment:i ordered this unit 10/21/12 and received itactually, quicker than expected.it was delivered in excellent shape. i encountered no problems unpacking and performing the minimal amount of assembly required of me. instructions easy to follow, etc. the only thing i found inconvenient was the oil filler location. i recommend purchasing a long tube measureing funnel(avail at walmart) to solve that problem. i havent had to use it yet(bought it solely for emergency situations) but feel sure it will do what i bought it to do.