Rugged... Durable... Dependable... Power When You Need It!
Now One Time Only Hurricane Special Pricing .....
For a Limited time we have reduced our prices up to 50% to make it easier for more people to afford these quality generators.
Perfect for Power Outages, the Construction Site, Service Trucks & More.
The XP8500E Features:
- Durable DuroMax 16.0 Hp, air cooled engine w/ recoil and electric start.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning and battery condition lights, key start switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Wheel and handle kit for easy transporting. Now features our new 10-1/2" all-terrain never flat tires. Ever been frustrated when you went to use a hand truck, bicycle, or wheel barrow and found it with a flat tire, this will never be the case with our never flat tires. They offer the flexibility and looks of a pneumatic tire, without the rigidity of a solid tire. This design improves the mobility across both soft ground and hard surfaces.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs.
- (4) 20A Fully protected 120V outlets.
- (1) 30A 120V/240V twist-lock.
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running a verity of 12V devices.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine. This model also includes an advance oil warning light that warns you of a low oil condition before the unit shuts off due to low oil.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise. Includes spark arrestor for use in brushy areas.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- Max AC Output: 8500 watts
- Rated AC Output: 7000 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- (4) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets
- (Standard Household plug)
- (1) 120v/240v 30A twist lock
- (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- (1) 10A 12V utility connection.
- Amps: 58.4A/29.2A
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.0 gal
- 16 Hp air cooled engine.
- Low oil shutoff w/ advance warning light.
- EPA & CARB approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key & EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- RV/Equipment switch: Increases Amperage for large 120 volt loads.
- Noise level: 72 Decibel with a load. 41 Decibel with idle control engaged and no load.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 8.0 hrs. This can be greatly increased with intermittent loads and the use of the idle control.
- Extra large 10-1/2" all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench.
- Electric Starter & Battery.
- All new high impact interior/exterior packaging insures your generator will get to you in 100% factory perfect condition.
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
July 22nd, 2012
DuroMax XP4500E Power Generator
Comment:Very well built.
Easy to assemble.
Test run only.
Waiting to put it thru the paces on one of the many power outages
we recently tend to have.
July 15th, 2012
Comment:just received my 8500. packaging was top notch. easy to attach handles and wheels, started on second pull. the instructions, however, left a lot to be desired. i had to call tech support to find out where the ground cable was for the onboard battery. all in all i am very satisfied with the machine.
July 8th, 2012
Dura Max 8500E
Comment:Ordered it on June 30th and it arrived Fed-Ex July 7th in perfect shape. Not bad considering a Holiday and weekend in the middle. I already had the oil 10/30SAE and fresh gas. So I put the wheel kit together, put the gas and oil in and turned in on and two pulls and it started up right away. I am very happy with my purchase. Especially when I did price comparison with Home Depot, Lowes, and Sears. Generator Factory Outlet has them all beat. no tax or shipping. Great buy.
July 8th, 2012
Great Generator for Price
Comment:This generator exceeded my expectations for the price paid. The only cons for this product is that the assembly material should be updated to reflect what you actually get with generator. Instead of plastic washers for the handles, you get steel washers and the wheels have no inflation valve as they are the never flat tires that require no air. After filling with oil and gas, the unit started right up with the turn of the key. I researched quite a few generators in this size range and this one stood up to the best of them with all the included items on the generator. I think I made a good investment buying this generator and would recommend to others.
June 19th, 2012
great gen unit
Comment:i bought a wen5500 a few years back nut had to sell it last year. i saw that the xp8500 is set up almost exactly the same si i bought this unit. more watts,bigger engine/gas tank. The unit started right up after adding oil it takes 30w 4cycle oil, not 10w30 like the specs say on line absolutley love the elect/key start.
May 14th, 2012
Rugged durable generator
Comment:Ordering was a bit of a hassle due to a computer problem on Generator Factory Outlets part. I placed 1 phone call and the problem was rectified quickly. Generator was delivered in 3 days. I read the instructions and the generator started on 1st try. Overall I am happy with the generator and my purchase.
May 11th, 2012
Great Machine for the price!
Comment:Came in packed correctly, all parts were there, the only issue i had was looking for the batterys ground cable... it was very well hidden and the written instructions did not mention much about the battery and nothing on where to find the ground cable...
started up first time and run quietly, happy and surprised!
November 10th, 2011
I love my generator
Comment:After the hurricane that knocked us out for six days I decided to purchase a generator. I ordered the 8500 watt Duromax. It arrived quickly and safely.
Last week Mother Nature dumbed 15 inches of snow on us. It knocked out my power for 8 days. I was so happy with my generator!!! It started easily and kept running efficently for days. I had heat, hot water, and even T.V. and lights!!! Thank you so much.
I've had absolutely no problems and worth every penny!!
November 2nd, 2011
XP8500E best generator for the money
Comment:11-03-2011 My power went out for 5 days. I used cords for the first 2 until my electrician installed a transfer box. This 8500E not only handled the load on a full seven gallons it ran for 12 hours on that tank. We kept listening for the unit to run out but it just kept running. My electrician and several neighbors are now ordering one before winter does start. We live by a State Park in the woods. We loose our electric when mother nature blows a fart. So losing it during the winter happens a lot! I am prepared this year thanks to DuroMax!!! Don't hesitate order one now before it happens to you again. The great prices, free shipping and no sales tax should be enough to convince you, but their Customer Service is extremely courteous and knowledgeable.
November 2nd, 2011
Great Generator, Execelent Value
Comment:I bought this DuroMax Generator 2 years ago . Realy did not use it much in the last 2 years , because we had no power failures . I live in the center of MA and we got hit with a record breaking snow storm in Oct. Most of the Trees still had their leafs on them so when the 15 of wet snow fell on them,they broke and took down alot of power lines . We lost electric for 3 days . I ran this DuroMax for 3 Days and nights without any problems . Great Value , Good Deal .