As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4850EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4850EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. And unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP4850EH unit features a 7 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. It offers the switching capability of running on Propane or Gasoline fuels. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP4850EH Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 196cc Engine rated at 7 HP delivering a peak of 4,400 surge watts / 3,500 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle an overhead Air Conditioner in a RV to basic house power.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any UserDesigned for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP4850EH features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of MindDuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always Factory Authorized Outlet offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What Set's DuroMAX Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful 7 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Ease Of Use: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. This model comes with an easy Electric Start.
- Electric Start: Simply turn the key and start the Generator.
- Recoil Start: Simply use the E-Z 1-Pull Recoil Cord to start the Generator.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Durable DuroMax 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Heavy duty steel frame comprised of 1-Inch steel tubing.
- Generator sits on frame with four point isolated motor mounts for smooth operation.
- Clean running propane will not gum up or damage the carburetor.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff , volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Avg. Fuel Consumption: 20 Hours on Propane and 8 Hours depending on load.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise.
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP4850EH Electric Start Generator.
- Extra large 8" Pneumatic Knobby Style Solid Fill Tires.
- Flip-Up Stow Away Handles.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- 1 Years Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Brand DuroMax Model XP4850EH Max AC Output (Watts) 4850 Rated AC Output (Watts) 38500 Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons) 4 Engine 7Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine Low Oil lamp/Shutoff Yes Start Type Electric and Recoil Spark Arrestor Yes Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs) 20 Hours on Propane and 8 Hours on Gasoline EPA Approved Yes CARB Approved Yes Current (Volts) 120 Amps 30 / 15 Decibels (db) 69 Horsepower (HP) 7 Torque (ft/lb) 9.7 Displacement (cc) 210 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles 2 120V/240V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles 1 10A 12V Utility Connection 1
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(7 Reviews)
7 Item(s)per page
January 19th, 2016
very good generator
Comment:was hard to get the shipping plate off as we are older and not much strength but friend helped and it is very quiet running and easy to start my husband thinks its great and he is 80 yrs.old
September 3rd, 2015
Don't be shy about the quality of this produce
Comment:Product arrived in four days via FED EX Ground in great shape. Well boxed for shipping with padding. Easy to assemble, battery was fully charged, added oil, hooked up LP gas and it started right up. Very quiet compared to past units I had. It is nicely finished. I wanted something for storms to run my side by side and a window ac unit and this fits my needs. Like the fact that it used three types of fuel. Customer support was terrific when we checked order/shipping since we had a storm coming at us. Do not overlook this dandy unit.
May 2nd, 2015
Comment:Easy to assemble. You do need a ratchet wrench. I think this is a great value. I am now ready for a hurricane in Houston. I plan to only run on propane. Very quite. No stinky odor while running. It looks nice. I plan to keep it in my garage and roll it out to my covered patio for use. Quality looks to be very good.
October 14th, 2014
Everything I expected (well not at first)
Comment:Product arrived packed well. Started up easily on propane. I have not gas yet. I plugged my travel trailer in and the generator breaker tripped when the A/C compressor kicked on. I emailed the service department, Matthew told me how to correct the problem and my generator does exactly what I expected it to do! Wasn't a problem with the generator, it was a problem with my adapter cord not being compatible, yet he still helped me through it. Great product and great customer service!
July 30th, 2014
Comment:I really like the way this runs and it will handle all that I need it to.
May 6th, 2014
Comment:I purchased this generator last week and it arrived within the week. It arrived with some small dents to the frame from shipping, but no structural damage to the main components. Not a issue. Today, I ran some function testing to see how well it will perform on the house during a power outage due to summer storms/hurricanes. Following the manual instructions and using a propane setup, the generator fired on the third attempt from the key start. i used the 240v connection, plugged into the transfer switch. I threw on each breaker 1 at a time so I could see/hear the load. No problems at all. This generator does EXACTLY what I intended/wanted. It will supply power to entire home(2000 sq. ft), with exception to the central ac unit. During an outage it will supply more than enough power to run all my essentials at the same time, the refrigerator/freezer, water heater, lights, tv, a portable ac unit and fans without a problem(my stove is gas). Keep in mind that during an outage, I dont need every light on at once, just the essentials to be somewhat comfortable. I have a 10,000 watt gas generator if i want everything in the house running at once. This generator is definitely quieter than most I've run across. I put it in the storage room, closed the door and can barely hear it running. I can't hear it running from inside the house or from the street(60 ft away), which I like alot. Draws less attention. It also burns much cleaner. I can hear my 10,000 watt generator from the end of the street and everyone for several blocks knows it's running. I am quite pleased with the performance of this generator and I am confident it will satisfy my need for power in the event of an emergency. The wheel attachment makes it very easy to move around and portable enough to just throw it in the back of my truck with a couple propane tanks and take it anywhere. Now, i'll have my propane provider run a line from my large tank in the back yard to my storage room so that I will always have sufficient propane on hand to get me thru any outage. And have gasoline as an secondary option
April 10th, 2014
Comment:This was better than advertised. Arrived in only a few days, and packed real well. I have used the unit several times now and on both propane and gas. Fires right up every time. Thanks again.
7 Item(s)per page