As global energy consumption grows at exponential rates, so does the demand for energy solutions that are both more environmentally responsible and more efficient. The DuroMax XP4400EH has a dual fuel system that operates on either standard gasoline or cleaner burning liquid propane which can more than double you generator's run time.
With the XP4400EH, operating on propane will not gum up or foul your generator's carburetor, and will give you quick, reliable starts every time. It only takes a few seconds to switch over from regular gas to propane, and with the flexible line, you can easily hook up any size propane tank including the one from your barbeque. Unlike gasoline, propane can be stored for years without going bad.Runs both gasoline and propane Full featured power panel All-terrain never flat tires Flip-up stow away handles
- Clean running propane will not gum up or foul the carburetor for quick and reliable starts every time.
- Unlike gasoline, liquid propane can be stored for years.
- Flexible line allows for connecting to tanks of any size.
- Designed to run on gasoline or propane for maximum convenience.
- Durable DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled with low oil shutoff.
- Heavy duty steel frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth and quiet operation.
- Electric Key Start for easy starting when you need it.
- Wheel kit w/ front handle for easy transporting.
- Full power panel with engine shutoff switch, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- (2) Fully protected 120V outlets & (1) 120V/240V twist-lock outlet.
- Approximately 20 Hours run time (propane) 8 Hours run time (gasoline)
- All steel 4 gal. fuel tank with ez-read gauge.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Super quiet muffler reduces engine noise
- Idle control holds RPM at a constant level even under heavy loads for fuel savings and noise reduction
- Max AC Output: 4400 watts
- Rated AC Output: 3500 watts
- Current (120V/240VAC & 12VDC)
- 2) 120v 20A 3-prong outlets (Standard Household plug)
- 120v/240v 30A twist lock (NEMA L14-30 3 Pole 4 Wire)
- Low oil shutoff.
- EPA approved engines.
- Super quiet exhaust w/ built-in spark arrestor.
- Electric Key and EZ-Pull Recoil start.
- 7.0 Hp air cooled engine
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4 gal
- Decibel: 69 dBA
- Gasoline Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 8.0 hrs
- Propane Run-Time [ @ 50% Max Output ]: 20.0 hrs
- New improved all-terrain never flat tires.
- Flip-Up stow away Handles.
- Spark plug wrench
- 1 Year Full Parts Warranty
- 30 Day Replacement Warranty
** This Generator Can Not Be Shipped to California **
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(6 Reviews)
6 Item(s)per page
June 25th, 2014
Second Time also succesful!
Comment:Second time to purchase this gen as Scratch & Dent and both times were a great deal! Would buy again!
May 9th, 2014
Comment:We needed a replacement generator that would handle the freezer, sump pump and hot air furnace. This is perfect. I will only be using propane to run the generator but it is great to have a choice. No more worries about storing fresh gas and cleaning the carburetor. With electric start, even my wife can hook it up. I have a solar trickle charger on the battery, but do intend to start it once a month for a few minutes to keep it ready. This was a scratch and dent unit, and I can't find anything missing or wrong. Unit is much quieter than the smaller one I replaced.
April 28th, 2014
Jst as advertised
Comment:The unit came just as advertised with free shipping, perfect condition and it was to be delivered ground within 7-10 days but arrived within 5 days. the generator was perfect and ran great with minor assembly of mainly oil, wheels and handle kit. The battery even had a full charge. Highly recommend.
April 21st, 2014
Comment:The duromax came with everything to start running it was packed great it started right up when oil was put in I just wish I had got a little bigger but this will do
November 7th, 2013
FOLLOW-UP ON PREVIOUS REVIEW (continued)
Comment:This is a great unit for an emergency. I love the propane fuel or gasoline choice but I am all propane. I have seven 20# BBQ bottles filled and ready. Most important is the peace of mind knowing I am not going to have to do the candle thing again.
August 16th, 2013
Comment:I bought one these for my husband and he did not even no it was a scratch n dented generator. looks and runs just like new. Thank you.
6 Item(s)per page