The DuroMax XP10000E 10,000 Watt Generator is the most powerful Generator currently from DuroMax. It features a fully loaded Power Panel that is the main control center for the Generator. On the Power Panel you can find the RV Switch, Idle Control, Keyed Electric Start, Engine Shutoff Switch, Volt Meter, and Circuit Breakers. These units are EPA and CARB approved, and are also safe to use in U.S. National Parks thanks to the quiet exhaust with spark arrestor. The sound level of these generators are 72 dBA while running a load and drops down to 45 dBA while idle control is engaged with no load for quiet operation. DuroMax Generators are designed to help you stay safe and secure during any type of power outages, expected or unexpected. DuroMax Generators are perfect for any application where portable power is needed; whether it's because of a natural disaster or camping in the woods, DuroMax will deliver.
These generators are designed with painstakingly attention to every detail. No corners have been cut in the manufacturing or assembly of these units. Factory Authorized Outlet understands what our customers needs are, which is why we took the extra step to have this generator mail-order packaged so that not only will you receive a quality generator, shipped quickly, but you will receive it undamaged from delivery.
Only as Strong as Its Core. The DuroMax XP10000E unit features a 18 Horsepower, Air Cooled Engine and is designed with a Low-Oil Shutoff Sensor to protect the Motor. A newly added feature is the Idle Control (referred to as Auto Throttle) which enable the motor to maintain RPM's under varying loads. This help maximizes fuel efficiency while minimizing the noise output. Built to offer more power and longer lasting durability, The DuroMax XP10000E Generator has a Cast-Ironed Sleeved, 420cc Engine rated at 18 HP delivering a peak of 10000 surge watts / 8,000 Constant. This is a sufficient amount of power that can handle high requirement loads as well as multiple small load appliance's simultaneously.
Safe & Reliable Operation for Any User. Designed for Safe and Easy Operation, the XP10000E features a user-friendly, Electric Start, that's as simple as starting your car. It is also equipped with a recoil start in case of the battery being drained. Solid-Fill tires are also standard, they will never run flat, and high leverage handles that make it easy to transport over every terrain. (except water - we are working on ski's). The attached oversized noise reducing Muffler has a built-in Spark Arrestor for safe use in mandated camping areas and jobsites.
Easy Out of Box Operation & Peace of Mind. DuroMax Generators all carry a 1 Year Factory Warranty so if for any reason your generator gives you problems simply let us know and we will do our best to make it right. As always Factory Authorized Outlet offers its 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee standard on every item we sell. All DuroMax Generators are user friendly and are ready to use out of the box within minutes. Simply remove all packaging, assemble the wheels & handles, add Oil and Gas and it is ready to begin producing power.
What Set's DuroMax Generators Apart From The Rest?
- Powerful: Powerful 18 HP Engine is able to accept high wattage loads with ease.
- Functionality: This Generator has endless uses; from Home Standby Power, Jobsites to a Weekend with the RV.
- Safety: Equipped with Low Oil Protection, AC & DC Regulators, and a Spark Arrestor, Your unit will remain safe and in top operating condition.
- Electric Start: As simple as turning on your car - if the battery is discharged simply use the 1-pull recoil cord to start the generator.
- Recoil Start: This unit was designed to allow anyone to start and operate. All models are available with Electric & Recoil Start.
- Knowledgeable Service Dept: Our Friendly Technicians know these units inside and out. Have a Technical Question? Give them a call and they will be glad to help you out.
- Peace of Mind: Rest assured, your buying a quality unit at a low price from one of the largest Generator Sellers on eBay. We meet and exceed strict eBay standards while having the feedback that speaks volumes about these units.
- Idle control (Auto Throttle) switch: When the idle control is switched on it automatically lowers the RPM's to an idle when no power is being used. When power is used it automatically raises the RPM to respond to the load and then lowers it again when the load is removed. This feature dramatically saves fuel and reduces noise when engaged.
- RV Switch (Voltage Selector): Allows the user to get maximum power from each of the 120 Volt Receptacle. It also allows the user to choose between operating the Generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power. It is recommended that the Voltage Selector switch always be in the 120V position unless 240V is required.
- Heavy duty frame with four point fully isolated motor mounts for smooth quiet operation.
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets.
- Run-Time [ @ 50% Maximum Output ]: 10.0 hrs.
- Low oil shut-off protects engine.
- Quiet Muffler reduces engine noise.
What's in The Box
- DuroMax XP10000E Recoil Start Generator.
- 12V Generator Battery.
- Generator Wheel Kit.
- Generator Tool Kit.
- DuroMax Operating Manual.
- 1 Years Factory Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guaranteed
Specifications Brand DuroMax Model XP10000E Max AC Output (Watts) 10000 Rated AC Output (Watts) 8000 Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons) 8.3 Engine 18Hp DuroMax Air Cooled OHV Engine Low Oil lamp/Shutoff Yes Start Type Electric/Recoil Spark Arrestor Yes Run Time @ 50% Maximum Output (hrs) 10 EPA Approved Yes Current (Volts) (120V/240VAC) & (12VDC) Amps 66.5A/33.3A. Decibels (db) 72 Horsepower (HP) 18 Torque (ft/lb) 21 Displacement (cc) 420 120V 20 Amp Standard Receptacles 2 120V 30 Amp Twist Lock Receptacles 1 120v/240v 30 Amp Twist Lock 1 120v/240v 50 Amp Heavy Duty Outlet 1 10A 12V utility connection for charging a battery or running 12V devices. 1
- Customer Reviews
Average! Customer Rating:(10 Reviews)
October 11th, 2016
Finally needed it, WORKED
Comment:Hurricane Matthew left us in Myrtle Beach without power for days and my DuroMax 10000E worked fine. Pulled it out, checked oil, pulled choke and turned the key. Next thing the house was fully powered via a pre installed 50amp outlet and cable connected to my DuroMax. 115 vac throughout the house and 220 vac hot water heater worked fine. Plug my fridge. Great investment 2 years ago !! The hot shower made it come home !!
February 13th, 2016
Comment:The best ever!
August 23rd, 2015
you cant go wrong
Comment:What impresses me most about this, It has set for years without running it and starts right up when I give it a little run time. Cant believe how quiet it is for a 16hp. I use a battery tender on it and the battery is the original and its been a long time since I bought it,,,Truly a good buy.
August 19th, 2015
Comment:A year after purchasing, today we had a power outage. Wheeled this generator out, turned the key and the battery started the generator in 10 seconds !! Can't say enough. It worked when needed. Battery not charged since last year. Today just checked the oil and turned the key... That's what you need !
February 14th, 2015
Comment:Generator shipped quickly. Well packaged. Add oil and gas and started right up. Powerful enough to run 2 roof mount with heat strips without losing any power. Great generator for the price.
December 26th, 2014
Comment:put together easily started right up after turning gas valve the right way good service and happy with the machine looking forward to next storm and power outage
December 19th, 2014
Comment:Some small problems with installing the feet but otherwise no problems to assemble. The generator started right up and ran with no problems. Nice looking unit.
November 27th, 2014
Worth the money
Comment:Item: DuroMax 10000E; Nice blue color. Battery vibrates way too much. Shimmed it against panel with packing "foam", problem not solved but minimized. There should be a connection for ease of connecting the battery for charging when not in use. Access to the battery overall is tight. Oil fill spout difficult to reach without nearly laying flat on the ground. Location of stand "legs" cumbersome to tighten one nut. Expected more guidance and info in Operators manual. You should expect a non-professional (ie; electrician) will be the end user. Unit powered my two houses simultaneously. I recommend it even with the above observations.
September 18th, 2014
nice generator-great customer service
Comment:bought generator in spring of 2014 unit was damaged in shipping (frost heaves) company had repaired with no issues had a storm this summer no power for 4 days generator ran 2 fridges freezer water pump and washer plus everything else well worth the money if you need one and buy this one you will be happy
July 17th, 2014
DuroMax 10,000 16.0Hp w/elect start
Comment:Bought this for my husband, hasn't had to use it yet. He started it up and like's the way it sounds and likes the electric start.